Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dreaming animals or plants etc etc???

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
a little bit strange topic lol, but nevertheless i guess i have to admit i sometimes found myself wondering about the minds of other obviously living beings of which a great part are called animals. there's something special to the idea, because sometimes humans often can make things so unecessarily and unnervingly complicated or primitive in stupid ways. not wanting to do that.
and yeah i do know that animals by themselves can get on the nerves as well.
but still everything in nature has its own importance.. so the question is??? maybe something like whether animals' dreams sometimes and/or in a certain way are more ingenious/spirited/keen than humans' dreams???
lol it's so crazy how many different life forms there are on this planet... i don't know, a lot of animals are just really strange, nevertheless it's somehow interesting or intriguing ... and yeah of course, what about plants??? i think plants definately deserve some respect. what do you think???? :-o :lol:
please don't get me wrong, i mean it in a nice way!!

peace