Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dramamine

gonzoM

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Août 2009
how to have good trip

ive tried befor now tell me how to make it better

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Deliriants aren't meant to have a good trip on. (Never done them myself, maybe in the future some first generation anti-histamine) The full spectrum of effects caused by these types of drugs are more like a shipment in a dark truck than a journey on a bicycle. And physically there's great discomfort and dangerous side effects at a high dose. Threshold or low dosage trips usually give blurry vision, euphoria and great libido enhancement. Delirium fluctuates, at some points, people feel almost sober and even appear so, then they spontaneously close their eyes for like minutes and minutes, they slip truly in a real seeming world oblivious, then they slip back to reality and see people or objects with open eyes in their real setting which do not exist. The order of logic in all this is shot to pieces and runs totally random. Literally no way to make a distinction between fantasy and reality, unlike psychedelics which just bend or transform the real existing world itself and have a valuable intellectual foundation.

Anyway, some erowid notes on dramamine:

The auditory hallucinations can be enjoyable: listening to music, you may find yourself hearing melodies and even lyrics that just aren't there. Often, these changes are improvements!

Usually (not always) by touching the object/ hallucination it will vapourize and disappear. Try not to do anything you wouldn't normally do in real life. If something strange happens, think "Wait a minute... is this physically possible?

Some users take ephedrine tablets (Mini-thins) to help breathe easier and to rid some of the bad effects. Usually the dose of 25mg per 250mg of diphenhydramine HCl or 500mg of dimenhydrinate. The ephedrine also helps keep the trip clear and easy to remember. Other users report that caffeine (Vivarin, NoDoz) will help keep them awake during the trip. Note that the cheapest way of keeping awake is probably to drink some coffee.

I remembering reading on an erowid report that indigenous shamans in the rain forest swore that that particpant who has drinked Datura must NOT fall asleep and may NOT stand up or walk, and the trip should ALWAYS take place at night or in almost complete darkness. It makes sense why if you have done it this way, so has been said by the guy who underwent it in South America.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Dimenhydrinate trips can be really unpredictable. Even the does, I have found, can be unreliable. As Brugmansia mentioned, it's good to take some kind of stimulant to keep yourself up, that helps the trip a bit. But really this isn't like any Psychedelic, this produces true hallucinations that can be indiscernible from reality and in my experience they can be anything. I really doubt that even an experienced shaman could train himself to swing the trip in his favour.

You definitely have to be prepared to go to places you don't want to with this stuff, more so than most other psychedelics I've tried. I see it only as an entertainment drug because the hallucinations are really like live mental cinema, they are fascinating as creations wholly of your own mind. But I don't think you can really take anything from these trips, nothing useful or lasting as with acid or mushrooms (and almost all other psychedelics for that matter).

D

dimethyltryptamine

Invité
ive done diphenhydramine quite a few times and only had ONE ideal experience. every other time i tripped my equilibrium was thrown off and it legitimately felt like i was walking upside down on my head. im not sure around what dosage youd take but i took 900 up to 1550 mg (gradually taking more) and after i reached 1550 i lost all sense of reality but im not describing all of that here.

i forgot how to speak as if my memory dumped my entire vocabulary out the window. if i kept my head in a position for more than a minute id get wicked lightheaded and my body would sway back and forth and it felt like i was sailing on a boat and i was getting nauseous. motor skills: NONE... haha. i layed in long cardboard box and closed it up like a coffin and i layed there awake, WIDE awake, for over 21 hours. it was like how amphetamines/meth-amphets, mdma, and cocaine usually seem to keep your eyes wide open all night but with the dramamine it was worse. i could NOT close my eyes period. my eyelids just couldnt shut all the way even though i strained myself to shut my damn eyes. it was like my eyes were pushed out of the socket just enough that my eyelids couldnt close.

i had a hangover for about 4 days.
im all set with dramamine.
ill stick to datura and marijuana.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
I find it hard to stay awake, really. I've only tried it twice. Once when I was already tired form the day (Took around 150mg's) and tried to keep myself awake by playing some video games, but I fell asleep. I don't even remember falling asleep, haha. And the second time, I tried 200mg's. The same thing happened. I fell asleep.

I'm assuming coffee would help me if I decide to use it again. I'm not sure though. For the most part, I'm convinced it'll just put me to sleep. Heh.

Prince Ayan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2015
i was getting nauseous. motor skills: NONE... haha. i layed in long cardboard box and closed it up like a coffin and i layed there awake, WIDE awake, for over 21 hours. it was like how amphetamines/meth-amphets, mdma, and cocaine usually seem to keep your eyes wide open all night but with the dramamine it was worse. i could NOT close my eyes period.

We offer best quality http://www.spanishprograms.com/ test papers and dumps materials. You can spanishprograms - do you speak english in spanish get our 100% guaranteed questions BBC’s languages to help you in passing the real exam of Foreign Service Institute

Adrinalina75

Banni
Inscrit
10 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for this wonderful forum, I find great, there is always answers from the members or directors, I hope this forum will grow more and more.

voyance par mail