Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dose increase

Thanatos

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Mai 2003
I bought some 5X Salvia extract. I tried it a few times on different days with increasing doses (in a waterpipe). So far the most I felt was a little high. Can I increase the dose just after I took a smaller dose, or should I wait. I mean, doesn't it add up?

G

Invité
You can safely increase the dosage if there is enough time between the experiences. You can experiment with different using methods and environments. When you smoke it is important to burn the salvia with enough temperature and keep the smoke in as long as you can.

You can find many information in the salvia divinorum faq

G

Invité
welll personaly i recomend justholding deep lungfuls of smoke repeatedly till you feal the required effect youll be to fucked long before any risks of actual damage to your self how ever you must always be careful using this method with drugs it could suprise you quite horribly

marcdavison

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2004
The best way to smoke salvia is to take as much in as you can in one lung full. Any smoke left over in a pipe (best way to take it) after 1 hit is wasted.

Shayman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2004
To achieve the best results, Salvia Divinorum should be consumed in the shortest time. If you require more than 1 cone, do them all in a row. The best environment is a quiet dark place, the importance of environment should not be underestimated.

The effects can be so subtle that it will be easily missed if the environment is not right (noisy or to light).

Many users (me included) have found that Salvia has a reverse tolerance effect. ie, once you manage to break through, you are able to achieve better results each time with less and less of the actual substance. I am able to enter salvia space with one or two cones of plain leaf now.

When I first began using salvia Divinorum, it was with a 5X extract and it was taking me a few cones to experience salvia space and visit lady Sage, who I assure you is REAL! I discovered that – if I couldn’t breakthrough by the third cone of 5X, it was better to admit defeat and try again another time. To continue on after this point was a waste of my supply.

-Shayman
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
http://www.geocities.com/salviacrusaders/

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Again I follow Shaymans post with a resounding YES...I dont particularly care for the substance anymore...but will still visit upon occassion...like said before me my tolerance has dissolved upon use to the point where I can inhale a hit of 15x and be in a state of knowing I'm there...but not being swallowed by Jonah's whale...some will understand.. /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gifs