Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dosage information

• Auteur de la discussion pitonisa
  • Date de début
P

pitonisa

Invité
Hi,I will try in this time the "Salvia Divinorum" for the first time and I don't undertood how many grames is necessary for a midle trip.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
1 gram for salvia leaves
for salvia x5 yuo take 1 gr x5 = 5g

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
1 gram for salvia leaves
for salvia x5 yuo take 1 gr x5 = 5g

-ahum- I think you'd beter take 1/5th of a gram when using 5x extract, it is 5x more potent then dry leaves so to take 5 grams will NOT be a pleasent first trip !!

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
hahaha

Rile

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2004
so 20 mg salvia extract 5x should be anough for a good trip?

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
If by extract you mean crumbled leaf enhanced with Salvinorum A...you dont have to use the milligram scale as with RC's...Just pack your favorite bong,bowl or pipe try to burn it all up in one toke and hold for 30 to 45 seconds...try to stay seated and just relax *good luck*....no matter how strange it gets be assured that it will only last a few minutes... /forum/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Rile

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2004
dude, i'm not gonna smoke a gram of 5x extract at once !! /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

think i'll just start with 10 mg and work my way up /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Wasn't recomending that you smoke a gram...all you'll need is one or possibly two full lung hits of 5x and you should be well on your way... /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Rile

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2004
well ok, i did that, held the smoke for 30 sec, think i smoked +- 20mg
i feel a bit high, feeling bit strange, but not seeing anything or experiencing anything spectacular
have to increase my dosage next time i suppose

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
The 15x extract is well worth it. If you're having trouble getting there. Salvia is also notorius for having a reverse tolerance. So the more you
smoke...in time the less it will take... /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gifs