Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

datura metel

geejee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2004
hi there, a beautiful datura metel is growing in my garden. Does anyone know how to use it?

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
have you already tried others hallucinogenics ? mushrooms salvia lsd ?

geejee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2004
yes, I 've had mushrooms, grow them myself, great to see end to use...why?

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I think what acx01b is trying to say is that the datura can be very dangerous if you don't have much experience. It's completely different then mushrooms, mushrooms you still have some control, datura can make you loose control completely.

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
with nothing you will get higher effetcs than with datura, even salvia is quite soft compared to it...

but at lower dosages you wont notice anything, just some pot's like effetcs, dried mouth...

1st: try with a very small cut of the plant (3-4cm), and smoke it... 10min later you should notice some of the 1st non halucinogenic effetcs...

geejee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2004
sounds ok, but I quit smoking years ago, is there another way, making tea or eating it?

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
its very important to test potency, by smoking is the ezier...

but drink is possible if you know exactly the dosage (for THIS plant)

_JO_

Banni
Inscrit
27 Sept 2004
anyway is good to get the effects but the faster the effects comes the better you can dose it...
Smoking -> start after 1/4h wait 1h to see how strong it is
Drinking -> if your stomac is empty first effects comes in 1/2h but highest is after 2h
eating -> (empty stomac) start after 1h and will be long to digest so it get stronger and stronger for few hours

geejee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2004
aha, drinking and eating, that's my kind of consumption! Is that the same quantity as smoking? 3 or 4 centimeter? And can you store it? Dried and vacuum perhaps?

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
THE DOSAGE IS NOT 3-4CM...

THIS IS THE SAFE DOSAGE (non-hallucinogenic effects, very low) TO SEE HOW THE PLANT IS ACTIVE...

if your mouth is very dried after eating or smoking only a very few cut, it means that maybe 1-2 grams are already quite active...

if your mouth is not dried at all maybe it means you need 50grams to get the deliriants effects...

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE DOSAGE IS DIFFERENT WITH EACH PLANT, AND EATING TOO MUCH IS REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY NOT A GOOD IDEA

geejee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2004
thanks! I'll try by a small piece at the time...do you know a way to keep it for al longer period? dry it perhaps, and then store vacuum like paddo's?

geejee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2004
allright, that's clear....what about storing it?

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
tea with datura is possible. gentle heating will not break down the good stuff at a significant rate. drink slowly, take a sip every 5-10 mins. once the effects start to pick up (dry mouth, heavy body) stop drinking and pour the shit out so you don't drink any while you're intoxicated (likely you won't but be safe). mind you this is not a pleasant experience it is a very dark and profound experience. datura is the doorway to hell so definitely don't go all the way through it. the effects can last for a day or two also so make sure you have time in your busy lifestyle. also its probably a good idea to have a babysitter/biographer with you for emergencies/epiphanies.

UncleFester

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Nov 2004
Seriously dude be carefull with datura.
One friend of mine tried it once,
He said that out of all the drugs he tried (and he has litterealy tried them ALL!!) this is the only one he would advise people NOT to take.

My adice is to read all you can about it on the internet so you can at least prepaire yourself somewhat.
This stuff is way out there.