Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

datura dose

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
hey,
i read a few years ago that 15 seeds of the Datura stramonium (doornappel) could/would kill a little child. so i eate 3 seeds, then made tea of 2 other seeds and a little leafe...... nothing happened......
next day i eate a little leaf (like one third of a leaf on its biggest).... nothing happened.....

was i being too carefull? i'm just searching for a light/normal daturatrip, like heavier than shrooms, but not so heavy i will be stuck in it for more than one day. anyone has an advice for dosage?

(please don't bomb me with all those be carefull, and don't do it stuff, i've read enough of those)

p.s. last week i allso found two amanita muscaria just broken and lying on the floor by some mean and nasty people, so i took them home, put them in the freezer, next day boiled them in water, drank 3/4 of the water. i only got feeling sick, no trip at all, what did i do wrong?

G

Invité
I would greatly advice not doing it, but as it looks like you've already set up your mind, I will just ask for one thing : a trip report :D

Take care ;)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
{ now I know I'm repeating myself }. There is a very small difference between threshold dose and deadly overdose with Datura. There is no such thing as being too careful. As with all natural psychedelics, potency can vary greatly from plant to plant. ( this is especially true for those nasty little spotted fuckers you also mentioned). I've eaten 30 seeds from my plant and had a terrible nightmarish experience. This was after I ate 25 the day before and felt nothing.
I'm not going to tell you not to do it or to be careful. I'm not even going to call you a dumb ass because I've done the same thing. Just be sure you're far, far away from any traffic. I changed my mind, you're a dumb ass.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
and if you find anymore amanitas, it helps to bake them first before eating. High temperatures convert ibotenic acid into muscimol. It also makes them taste better and will make them not so rough on the stomach. They'll still be evil though.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
okay, but taking 30 seeds isn't so clever eighter, like you said. read on uitjebol about a guy who took 30 seeds and was in crazyhouse for 3 years. but a nother psychonaut eate 3 seeds and had a wonderful trip. well i will see, just keep trying low dosages till the right amount of alkoids is in the part i eat. trip report will follow if succeeded.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I dont know much about Datura only that its the only thing I've been curious about for 20 years and passed the opportunity to use it, more than once.

About the Amanita, I understand that the effect is greatly dependant upon where it grew in the first place. I heard that the amanitas growing in our part of Europe, are not worth it at all.

You may have better luck if you drink your own piss one hour after eating the amanitas.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
dear Forest,
about datura nothing is general, everything is "ad hoc"(for the case, lat.)
When I had my datura expiriense(look the other toppick) I started also very carefuly. And again, nothing significant happened. But soon as I continued taking it, VERY significant changes apiered, so intense, tha it was dificult not to get lost there... beynd.

Its because the datura compaunds acumulates and stays in the body more than 3 months , and the active dose is very close to the lethal dose for 50% of the tested subjects. But in the other topick I've already explained it.

For me "the edge" was reached when I chewed and swalowed seed by seed few of the thorny fruits of few different D.Stramonium plants in few weeks.
I'm NOT gona tell how many seeds I ate, because as it turned out (when I found The Erowid AFTER what happened to me) , few people dyied from few TIMES less than the quantity some fellow called Patilan(which in my language meens "who survived some acsidents") was lusky enough to survive.
p.s. about the amanita, Ive never tryied boiled ones, only dryied and than- fryied, and also only fryied.

It should be well fryied, crispy like chips, and if it's fryied not enough it can be still toxic( you start to "leek" from all holes , some people can have also other more nasty simtomes) if fryied too much its neither toxick, nor psychoactive any more.

the trick here is, that all the specimens of the amanita muscaria are toxick when they are raw, and not all of them contain the psychoactive compaund as well( the muscarine is destroyed faster than muscimol when heated)
so it's better to eat a little bit of several diferent dryied and fryied amanitas than eating one big one.
only the hats of the amanitas is worth to eat, the stem is no good even fryied.