Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

coping with the outside world

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it seems impossible. the notion of separation gets embedded in itself and makes me think where exactly does the border between the so called outside and the inside world lie? it appears to enforce me into thinking i am a living prison or living in one. sometimes the perception shifts to the idea that the outside world is merely a projection of the inside world and then i think that i am responsible for all of it, which at first almost always feels unbearable.
but if i reflect more on it, it appears to make sense that i participate in the reality and in a way allow it to happen. personal power seems to be a greatly underestimated value and i feel like that would be obviously an aspect society and its controllers would try to impair in the individual to never have it realize who it really is in order to keep the status quo and to trap it in its own little world fueled by the notion of separation. of course this would only be possible if the individual wouldn't be able to see the truth and believe lies and start defining itself through them and thus also its own world.
suggestibility in combination with for example images and sounds is probably one of the most powerful tools to change one's
conception and perception of the world.

so what can one do? cultivate awareness, see what has to be done and do it? it sounds simple and so it is. solutions present themselves when the mind is opened for them. it's like you ask and the universe delivers. obviously that would mean that perceiving the universe as separate may be a limitation and obstacle and equal to closing the mind. to me it appears that the ultimate definition of the separation sledge is death and all seem to converge with it sooner or later. yet from another perspective it may be happening the other way round, too... all united in death.. lol. i like unity in life better however, but who says/knows death is not life, albeit, just on another level?

hmm i dunno its confusing to believe in an outside world really. :lol:

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
hey braineater! glad to see you are back :D

the outside world sure is confusing. sometimes I think that thoughts are just as much outside as the laptop I'm typing on. the difference is that I don't identify with my laptop when I'm unaware :lol:
but then, what is the inside? if only I could bite my own teeth, taste my tongue, smell my nose. I don't think there will be an answer to this, as with most dualistic questions..

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
to me it appears that the ultimate definition of the separation sledge is death and all seem to converge with it sooner or later. yet from another perspective it may be happening the other way round, too... all united in death.. lol. i like unity in life better however, but who says/knows death is not life, albeit, just on another level?

both are equally valid (and invalid :lol: ). confusing, if you forget that little tidbit.

dirk.bruere

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2010
You run down a rathole of vast complexity, unable to understand what this place is, or your part in it or what to do.
Relax - you do not have to understand. In occult terms, your Holy Guardian Angel stands in your place. Let it take the strain until you grow enough to move and understand yourself.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
smell my nose

I've found recently that I can do this. If I pinch my nostrils together and give a little rubbing motion, when I release my nostrils and smell I can smell a faint musky/musty kind of smell which is not the smell of my fingers.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
itsscience a dit:
smell my nose

I've found recently that I can do this. If I pinch my nostrils together and give a little rubbing motion, when I release my nostrils and smell I can smell a faint musky/musty kind of smell which is not the smell of my fingers.

The veil of your nose is lifting.....

:D

Seriosly though. Its about lifting or allowing your veil to lift and living through the experience. Thats atleast what I have learned these past few weeks here. As I've seen stated here and can see to be true now that I have heard it in the right light 'everything of everything' is all the same material anyway.

I described years ago that 'all of reality can be summed up in the sound of a single note'. That is that the big 'bang' made noise and we are all the result of that noise. I think that note was a pure harmonic frequency of pure beauty and we are all just beginning as our individual veils lift to be able to hear the musical expression in its more complete form.

I learned in the last few weeks that the process of your 'Third ear opening' if you will is hard and painful because like someone who has never heard before, everything is loud, deafening and confusing. It takes time to get used to it.

Ideally if you get into a habit of controlling your veil lifting from your ears in this case or allow (as in my case) God to control it, then you'll find the process is much more understandable and enjoyable most of the time.

Without guidance either external or internal and you can go temporarily deaf and in cases where its severe even blind from the sound as it crosses pathways in your spirit and mind.

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
Personal power is the key. What you need to do to maintain any semblance of sanity, self or freedom in this world is to fucking be strong and believe in yourself. Tear down all the walls of indoctrination, explore and learn everything about yourself, and stand tall and unwavering in your own convictions. Whatever bullshit happens in this world, at the end of the day, you want to have your head held high knowing that you did everything you could and you weren't just some lackey puppet fulfilling someone else's agenda.

To have nothing and walk like a King.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
thanks for the answers!
i am currently in a bit of a crisis regarding inner and outer world and whats real and what not etc etc. obviously i'm also in a crisis regarding myself, which i hope to overcome as soon as possible. my conviction is that the true power comes from within,
so if i can find it (again) and break the inner and outer obstacles i'd be a happy man. surely i appreciate inner and outer guidance in this process yet have also found it relatively hard lately to trust people in the "outer world". maybe because i felt to have plunged into the crisis in the first place because of not trusting/listening to my own feeling of what is right for me etc enough and more thinking that i have to pay more attention to what others may think or feel etc. :?
anyway i may get it straight soon when i manage to listen and trust my heart above all and maybe still be able to use my head a little bit. :mrgreen:
i figured the life situation can be a lesson or so... probably among other things about loving myself which seemed to have gotten clouded somewhat, but maybe its not so surprising after i had lost myself... however i don't wanna speculate too much, but of course hope it will be for my highest good or so to learn that lesson(s) and come back stronger and wiser out of it.
know thyself!!! very important for sure!!! but don't forget to love yourself, too!!!
alright!! thanks for reading!

peace :p