Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

contamination?

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi there;
I've just harvested my first shrooms but i have some thoughts about them. Here are their photos.
http://www.drummerlizard.com/image/1.jpg
http://www.drummerlizard.com/image/2.jpg

There are greenish things on bottom of them. Where they hang to cake. should i cut greenish areas to eat safely or just put away my shrooms? /forum/images/graemlins/icon_head222.gif

Please god i don't wanna hear they are not safety to eat... /forum/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Thanks anyway...

P

phobey

Invité
Eat em /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif thats blueing thats normal on shrooms.

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
ok bu they are not blue... they are greenish. and 5 minutes ago i decided to cut down greenish parts. i cut and suddenly shrooms get greenish very fastly. Not all parts but the middle of shrooms. so i put them into the garbage. only small amount of them i have now...

Again i want to write they seem greenish not blue. Let's think they are mold, what will happen if i eat them with green mold on them?! i won't eat but i just wanna know.

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
They look fabulous! Yummi!!
The "greenish part" is natural... you dont need to worry about it... I guess...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
They are looking allright to me , put the water on the fire and make some tea !!

Jummie Jummie ! Have fun!

noma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2005
I just had my second flush from a growkit and the mushrooms seem to be infected.
At the first flush everything was ok,i also had some and it was fine, but in the second, at the cups of the shrooms there are small white spots and also the color of the cup of some shrooms is to darkish.Are they infected ? Plz some help... :D

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Can you post a picture here ? Without it is very difficult to say. Does the cake also looks infected ?

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
hmmmm probably infected yeah. makes me think of city's in the future of :!: infected mushroom :!:

noma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2005
Yeah!... I only can tell that there are small white spots all over the cups of the shrooms.I have never see a shroom like this,usually the cups have this brownish color without any spots or funny staff on it.As for the cake,i dont think it is infected,i cant see anything funny!Have you see somthng like this before? :o [/url]

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
well can you scrape the white dots off? because mold and stuff yould grow on it. but if these dot's are just part of the shrooms it would be unlikely to be some other stuff

noma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2005
It is Psilocibe Cubensis.

These spots are like they are mold!U can put them away,but it is practically imposible.In the begining i thought that it was dirt from the soil that had stuck on the cups,but then something didnt seem right,if it was so, only a part would have them and not all the cup!I really dont want to eat them in order to tel if they are or not infected.

Can anyone tell how can i see if a shroom is infected or not?What are the syptoms?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Yes, Ecuador is a psilocybe, or stropharia cubensis strain. This strain has white dots.

*looks for a picture*

Edit:

Uploaded one, check the white spots. do they look similar? If so, its no prob :)

P1010002.JPG

noma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2005
Yeap...Thats its,the same thing.I didnt know that this strain had spots,althought not all the mushrooms have them.
Thnx man...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Great :)

dont worry, not all the shrooms have them and one flush may have more than the other.

The effect is still amazing though ;)

sentinall

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
Hi m8's,

I'm growing my mushrooms but i have a problem.
I have 3 cakes on which i'm growing the shrooms.
When the proces goes OK the cakes get al white and the mushrooms start growing.

That's not the thing for me.
The cakes are half white half green?

i think the cake is infiected.

what should i do now?

Use al the mushrooms, use only the ones from the white area or throw everything away?

i hope you can help me!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
if half the cake is infected, it is probably ruined. the infection doesn't stop where the green stops, because the concentration is just too small too see with your eyes. I'd say: better safe than sorry and throw the bunch away.

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Yeah, It's best to just throw away the infected cakes, recheck the sterility of your methods and try again.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
NO dont lisent to them!Cut with steril knife the afected cake and move it from other cakes if you have it.inffection cant do you no harm-it is not botulinum fungi&bacteria.But clean it good.you have this because to much water is somwear near or in the cakes and shroom will be eatable,and new flush will come on soon