Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cocaine & hippie flipping.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
I have a few questions.

The first is, if I've been doing a fairly decent kinda a lot whenever I can amount of cocaine every day for almost a month, how long is this detectable for?

My old drug counseler went through my doctor to get test results after I refused to take a drug test. Not happy at all about that. I guess they don't test for LSD or that just leaves quickly because it didn't show up. I tested positive for cocaine, and she wants me to prove it really was a 'one time party thing' by taking another test, and I don't see her again for two week because of presidents week and don't know if i'd be alright to take one then, though i'll still put up an argument so I don't look like i was just refusing one until I got clean.

My second question is, can anyone tell me more about hippie flipping? i imagine peaking for 16 hours is very exhausting, but what is the experience like?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Since LSD is active in such small amounts, its quite hard to detect.

Standard tests wont test for it, even the lab tests wont.
There are some tests just for LSD but they can only detect it within 2-24 hours, and are rediciously expensive.

Coke is only dectable in your system for 2 - 4 days i believe,
and im with you on the hippie flipping, ill be watching this thread just for that.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats hippy flipping ??? Coke and acid ????

It is detectable in your blood longer than in your urine and if they test your hair even longer . In urine it can be detected for approximately 48-72 hours after single use . Frequent use can be detectzed for 30 days and chronic use for 90 days . In hair it can be easily detected for approximately 90 days , with special tests one time use can be detected for up to ................................ 25 years .

Stoping for 2 weeks is not enough and the commonly sold blood cleaners dont work .

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
HOLY SHYTE... 25 years?!?

Now how the hell dose that work?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Oh and i think i misunderstood, i was thinking about CANDY flipping.. is that what you meant?

MDMA & LSD?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High Dr.Trick !!! I havent got a clue about the chemistry but...... It gets deposited in your hair and your hair grows for 25 years .

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
... haha i bet you think your funny dont you? :? .. lol

ya i said some stupid stuff i know..

But what if you get a haircut? Do they test your body hair or something?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes , they cut your pubes , and if you shave your whole body they take that as an indication that you are trying to avoid testing . Then they take finger nails .

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Jeez... so what kind of situations would it be that big of a deal?

I mean come on..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The deal would be as big as the deal would be if they thought that it was a big deal . Normaly they will test your piss and if they find anything strange , like low levels of salt = you have tried to wash it out by drinking loads of water , they will test your blood .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
If your worried about testing positive, why don't you just stop all together. If you are taking Cocaine everyday for the last month, I can't see any good coming out of that. In my Opinion, Cocaine is not a mind-expanding drug, and only gets you into trouble. If I were you, I would stop the Cocaine, tell your 'drug concseller' to fuck off and let you deal with your own problems, and start digging into the mind-expanding drugs, and use them with the greatest degree of respect, which you will learn for yourself if you take high enough doses.

PEACE

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
No, it's not mind expanding at all. Infact by all indications it's very isolating... it all started off as one long all night every night party between me and two friends and that last almost two weeks before they went broke and I started doing it by myself because I couldn't afford to coke all of us up.

and Candy flipping is LSD and MDMA, something I probably won't be trying any time soon. Hippie flipping is LSD and shrooms, shrooms I've no done before but I've done LSD a few times and loved every trip.

I think it's a misconception that you only keep cocaine in your system for 2 -4 days, because I hear they test for the metabolite not the actual drug.

Anyway, the test I'd be taking for this lady is I pee in a cup.. she puts in a plastic card with a whole list of drugs, and you wait for levels of each drug to go up. Idk if it can indicate just how much coke is in my sytem, but I know I tested "slightly positive' with her once and I had smoked just two weeks earlier.

It sucks that I was in that drug program for like a year and a half, finally got out of it, and now I have to see her at her own practice, which is not all about drugs like he first place I used to see her at.

I just really do not appreciate the dishonesty and deception going on with my own DNA. Nor do I appreciate the nosiness or the fact that my life has finally come together but if she insists on making a problem out of this I will have many, many problems.

Thankyou for the response though, this forum is definitely a better source than the kids at my lunch table (i've done more drugs than all of them combined and the first time I dropped acid one of them literally fell back and then asked me if I had ever smoked crack, since he equated them at the same level of insanity and therefor they just must be the same drug or close to it) ... and erowid was just not much help. :roll:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You are wrong on that, my friend. Hippieflipping is the combination of MDMA (extacy) and Mushrooms. This combination is very good, especially if you tend to be a bit nervous for a trip. Drop the E, wait 40 minutes and ingest the shrooms. Dose low, as these substances both work on the serotonin-levels and you don't want to have a crash while on shrooms.

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Well then that's very good to know for the future, but MDMA is not as available around here, or at least not that I know of. But I hope LSD and shrooms are just as fun.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
mindfuckked: Have you ever heard of Syrian rue? I suggest you google it, and if your interested in combinations, this one will blow you away. Btw Syrian rue is legal and you can buy it over the internet, but is dangerous with some substances, so do a good google search. Some people also believe that the rue will do nothing to a trip, but you can be the judge of that one.

PEACE

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
candy flipping is also called hippie flipping.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
hippietrhggr a dit:
candy flipping is also called hippie flipping.

No.

forkbender a dit:
Hippieflipping is the combination of MDMA (extacy) and Mushrooms

Candyflipping = LSD + MDMA

Please read the entire thread before posting

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
well around were i live. mushrooms lsd get confused when ur talking about mixtures.