Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

clouds and holography

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
remember the holo deck from star trek?? hehe lol... not that i am a really great fan of star trek, but some shows were quite cool and funny... well but anyway besides star trek... maybe i can give some food for thought... :D
i think i mentioned in another thread that i had seen colors in the clouds that now that i thought a little bit about reminded me almost of lenses or so... what if lenses can have holographic meaning or so... think of eyes.. or maybe think of the opposite of lenses whatever that may be??
or think of it like this... maybe a hologram has something in it that can display some images or so... maybe the analogy with a cloud could be, what a cloud has in it... whether we can see through a cloud or not. maybe someone is watching us through the clouds??? through metaphorical cloudy eyes or glasses?? it could be god is wondering what we are doing... i got the impression sometimes human beings can be really strange.

anyway... i just thought maybe it means we could all watch cloud to find peace and maybe even try to interpret clouds if we like...
it can be way fun!!! i sometimes saw images and strange stories in the clouds... i just love how the clouds move!!!... :heart:
are the clouds nice to us if we are nice to them??? how exactly can we be nice to clouds??? i would say it can mean something about ourselves also... how we treat ourselves... well, basically a hologram is about the whole and the parts... the whole reflects the parts and the parts reflect the whole. for example think of it like this: how atomic or not atomic is a cloud and what could be the meaning of that? the density of a cloud tells what can be in the cloud, so to say. friction also does something... maybe some particular molecules get the chance to change or reassamble or so... moreover depending on the temperature differences and the humidity of the air the strength and speed of the wind is determinded, through which the clouds can move. have you ever thought why and how clouds form and sometimes they even dissolve just like that? to me it's all very mysterious...

well and then possibly all the atomic waste, all the other shit etc etc to me means that the hydrogen/H cycles could have been disturbed... hydrogen is the greater part of what makes up water, the element of life and probably the most important one on this planet. to me it means the healing of the planet will also be about mushrooms and clouds and of course the wind of intelligence and/or intelligent wind lol... symbollically and not symbollically. why do i say this? because i heard that in tschernobyl and other atomic waste places some kind of mushrooms prosper out of the radiation and whatnot... and then also the sometimes even outerwordly intelligence aspect that psychedelic mushrooms have to them... but also mushrooms in general, if you didn't know the greater parts of mushrooms are mostly under the earth, like networks/webs of natural ressource, information and distribution... something like that... it's really interesting and fascinating... the synergies of natures lol...

furthermore nitrogen/N also has a great role in the air (and interestingly enough also under the earth), because the greater part of the air, about 4/5 or 80% is nitrogen. i just remembered having read something in a book called "the lazy man's guide to enlightenment" which says that the basic functions of the universe are expansion and contraction... just saying this, because i think some atoms use pressure and others use the opposite of pressure, maybe like integration/disintegration.... then also what do all the microorganisms in the air really do? what's their jobs/roles?? lol
if you ask me, it's about good taste or smell... just use common sense. nothing in nature is there without a purpose!!... can humans be like cars?? :Oo: :Oo: :Oo:
it's probably all very psychological... so use your brains right!!! :jook:
just saying... any possibly positive/constructive thoughts are welcome...

peace

1191357840_AtomicBombCloud2.jpg

NA330-600Border.jpg

mushroom_cloud.jpg

6308965038_c922567fb8_z.jpg

Atomic-Cloud.png

clouds-1259.jpg

clouds_in_the_sky-1251.jpg

cumulonimbus-cloud_910_600x450.jpg

blue-cloud-clouds-color-colors-Favim.com-355339.jpg

Aamia

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Mar 2013
I would like to say thank's a lot for sharing these picture's.
Really these all picture's are looking awesome. You have don a good job. Can you share more please?

Caleb

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mar 2013
Wow awesome shots... I love the clouds art. Thanks for sharing these photos....I love them.... here I also got some and hope you like them... tell me your views.

931092287_2f2e1ac3b6.jpg

amazing_clouds_by_h1lle-d3gdybk.jpg
lenticular_clouds.jpg

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
wow really beyond amazing!!!.. and also a lot of fun... :D

peace

clouds.jpg

cloud-e4y0.jpg

Rain_clouds.JPG