Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

channeling, society and the dangers/benefits of universalism

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
dunno whether it's the right section, but well anyway... i think possibly it may be something you may want to consider or/and reflect.
lately i heard in a video of an interesting idea that people that read books maybe channel society in a certain way or so. maybe tv, radio and other media could be similar examples how this simply could but not always has to mean how stories are told beyond our understanding. i think it's fascinating... well without doubt i have had negative experiences with it, it's like people who want to control your thought processes or emotional states. actually i think, it's as if they want to tell the story and not you... of course this can be good and/or bad. but still it is interesting. in some cases it's simply terrrible, believe me...to me it means that it can be of great value to know what we are really doing and that our minds can act and/or react for each person in unique and more or less intricate ways.
again i tell you, some people or groups of people can be like demons but also angels. this is where universalism can become a factor and all i want to say to that is something like: practice common sense if you can. for example what the fuck is a universal perspective or so supposed to be anyway??? :?: :retard:
well.. i guess solar systems and galaxies are probably universal systems and/or parts of universal systems. a bit like the direction(s) and the path(s) where something is going...

in general i would say universalism could relate to information, math or nature. nevertheless language seems to be a key factor, especially in context to society. well of course, i am aware that communication can happen on many levels and in many ways... basically, it's probably a bit like level-thinking.
thinking too much and/or thinking not enough. the question is what has society got to do with the universe. the answer is time and space. channeling could hence be sort of like combining aspects of time and space with the concept of consciousness and the individual and/or collective experiences of time and space. how it's all interconnected. telepathy is a very simple example of how people can understand each other without only loudly spoken words or so...
however this is only one example of channeling... let's just say there are many levels to it. i guess all of you may have experienced in some form or other synchronicities in your own lives.
the last thing i want to say is that in my experience in principle it was like all kind of people can tell all kind of stories and you can choose whether to believe them or not. you will probably meet some people that suggest and/or not suggest that they are you. the good thing is, that hopefully you can all find that out for yourselves if you want!!! :D what it all means or so etc etc... :p hmm.. to channel or not to channel??... easy lol... :-o

peace