Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cannabis trip

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
Hi,

I had a strange trip last night after smoking some hash, wanted some advice...

about 5-10 minutes after I smoked I was really light headed and dizzy I was sat down, then I started to see psychedelic patterns coming towards me in a constant stream(closed Eyes) they were changing, evolving and I felt like I was spinning backwards over and over again, I remember Thinking .."this is it I'm going" and "finally it's time" it was a bit frightening.

Then all of a sudden I kind of snapped out of it with a jolt and I was back in control again, It happened again about an hour later but not as intense. Felt kind of better/ refreshed !

I've been trying to break through for a long time and was wondering if this means I'm getting closer, I've tried Peyote & San Pedro before but it wasn't like this, as scary as that was, I seemed to be still me or in my body but last night felt like I was heading off somewhere else, I was also wondering if there was something wrong with me physically..dehydrated hungry , low blood pressure ? cos. It doesn't normally go like that when I smoke, but I have been having a break from smoking regularly to make it more intense when i do.

Any thoughts welcome !

PuffPuffPass

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2014
Maybe there was somethin else more with the pot because its quite a hard trip for marijuana...
How u got that weed? That was the first one marijuana that u smoked from this person?
Be careful because ppl put usually crack inside to make harder trips

Edit: I got lot of ideas and i wanna heat up this cannabis seasion but i can`t create new threads...maybe its some forum rules, does anyone knows more about it??
Cya and good vibes :retard:

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
if you asked me about cannabis trips a year or two ago i would of said your making it up but lately i have had quite a few weak trips from weed, seems to happen when im really baked and as you say i see visual patterns flowing towards me. message a member of staff about that puff puff pass

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
PuffPuffPass a dit:
Maybe there was somethin else more with the pot because its quite a hard trip for marijuana...
How u got that weed? That was the first one marijuana that u smoked from this person?
Be careful because ppl put usually crack inside to make harder trips

Edit: I got lot of ideas and i wanna heat up this cannabis seasion but i can`t create new threads...maybe its some forum rules, does anyone knows more about it??
Cya and good vibes :retard:

Hi,
The hash I smoked was from a 13 gram lump I bought.... So don't think it was that as I'd used it before without any unusual trips �� , Nothing like it since either ??

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
badilo a dit:
if you asked me about cannabis trips a year or two ago i would of said your making it up but lately i have had quite a few weak trips from weed, seems to happen when im really baked and as you say i see visual patterns flowing towards me. message a member of staff about that puff puff pass

Hi,
Not sure why maybe I was baked too, nothing like it since a..damn !

Puff puff pass ???

PuffPuffPass

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2014
Well if you already smoked that weed before and nothing strange happend, maybe there is something with your organism (as you said in the first topic.. low blood pressure or smoke with empty stomach can make a lot of difference to the trip...the THC absortion is more efficient when ur blood is not saturated)
It happened with me once, me and some friends were at a gas station and we got a free weed from a buddy that we never met. Was a little joint but it caused a very hard trip, like when you drink a lot of distillated drinks and everything starts spinnin hard) It not happens usually with me when i smoke, so very probably there was something else mixed in the weed..
So, it happened again or was just that once?

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
PuffPuffPass a dit:
Well if you already smoked that weed before and nothing strange happend, maybe there is something with your organism (as you said in the first topic.. low blood pressure or smoke with empty stomach can make a lot of difference to the trip...the THC absortion is more efficient when ur blood is not saturated)
It happened with me once, me and some friends were at a gas station and we got a free weed from a buddy that we never met. Was a little joint but it caused a very hard trip, like when you drink a lot of distillated drinks and everything starts spinnin hard) It not happens usually with me when i smoke, so very probably there was something else mixed in the weed..
So, it happened again or was just that once?

Hasn't happened again ��

ReignCarnation

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2014
This may sound like a BS answer, however the very first time that I ever tried butane hash oil, I felt so euphoric, colors were much brighter and I was having slight closed-eye-visuals. I remember that the high lasted 5 hours solid for me. Afterwards, I never had the experience again even though I continually smoked the hash oil almost every day. I guess it has to do with tolerance and the physical state of your body at the time. I was pretty sick when I tried hash oil the first time, so it may have just been a weird reaction because my immune system was down.

HemantM

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2014
Hallucinations don't have to be visual. The perceived dilation of time that comes from cannabis could be considered a type of hallucination.

If you take enough orally you can certainly have a pretty hard body high. I took a cooked gram one time by mouth and I was high for 10 hours and towards the peak I was in and out of lucidity and I had some closed eye, dream-like visions. It was not all that pleasant though. I felt kind of sick.​

pitachok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2014
good point.listen to this man. btw love the dog. long hair shepherd?

Alta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2013
I've been getting similar experiences lately, an intense feeling of a build up towards something big, a breakthrough of some sort. Crazy things like this can happen in suprisingly small doses of cannabis for me aswell, which bothers me. For me its a really scary experience, not enjoyable at all, but highly interesting.

Ric

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mai 2015
Hi
I've had a similar experience few days ago. I smoked some weed but after 20 minutes all turned strange. I was sitting on the floor and I couldn't get up in any way. My body was fixed to the ground and my head began to get heavier and heavier. My heart rate was low (30 bpm) and I thought I was going to faint.
I closed my eyes and I started seeing strange hairy animals (I don't know if I can call them animals) with many eyes and a shining circle behind them. I entered the cyrcle and from that moment I breathed very hardly. So I decided to open my eyes and I saw everything blurred.
After one hour and half I was able to get up and all began returning normal, even if my jaws were blocked and they hurt when I tried to move them.
I don't know what's happened, I never imagined that I would feel that way after smoking 😐