Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

cactus plaza?

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Yo, has anyone ever bought through Cactus Plaza and knows if it's a reliable source? It looks pretty good, and does anyone know if they send with descrete packaging, cos I dont really want anyone at home asking why im buying cacti.

cheers

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Yep cactiplaza is a good source! I orderd multiple times there and always got really nice cacti. Cacti are packed really good. Very discreet box all it says is gardensupplys. and the cacti work :D

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
sweet!

then I shall have my very first true psychedelic experience in a few weeks

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I've heard good things about them from many places, prices look pretty good too, anyone know of a similar site that will ship out of EU?

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
does anyone who has used it know how long it will roughly take for stuff to get shipped to the UK?

edit: i know now

M

martucha7

Invité
Hi!
I am interested on cacti in cactus plaza but I have problems with buying. When I summed my items total price is 0. I wrote to them many times but they haven't replied me. Also at their site I see prices which look very strange for instance ?.50.
I don't know what does this sign ? mean? Can anyone help me? What do you think about cactus plaza? I am very confused but still I want cacti from them.
Could you have their e-mail adress? I wrote to them by their site but maybe if I write by e-mail adress they will reply?

M

martucha7

Invité
today they eventually replied me! :D They said taht this sign means euro.
Thanks for help :)

adoma

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
DO U LOVE "DIAMOND LOOKING" PEYOTE OR Pedro. OR DO U LIKE TO VOYAGE ON THEIRS ALKALOIDS?
IF U LIKE SECOND OPTION CACTI PLAZA ISN'T SUCH SHOP WITH POTENTIALLY ALKALOID FILED CACTI!

I live in the Netherlands and i've bought a lot of cacti there and exotic seeds.
Personally, their cacti are not in shape or nice looking, if you want that, go to http://*******.net/
But if you're looking for potentially good trip cacti worth the price, then cactusplaza is nice 8)

I bought a couple of San Pedro's and because they had a spring deal, i got a peyote cluster for free. :D
But the problems is that cactusplaza has almost no employees or something, so during vacations and great deals they'll ship your order somewhat later. :rolleyes:

WillyPeyote

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Juil 2011
Just bought there right now.
They reply to mails very quickly.
Reasonable Prices... Now when i'll receive the package I will tell more.

WillyPeyote

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Juil 2011
Package Received. Long times for shipping. Good Prices. Not so good looking cuttings, but at least they're healthy.
Not always they reply to mails.

Can be better, but for now it's a good source.

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
Can you show a picture of the not so good looking cuttings ?

In the EU you can sent online bought products back within 8 working-days.