Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

big footprints

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
do we have to leave such a big footprint.

just finished reading virtual mode by piers anthony and wanted to leave u with this part. if i might.

Maresy and another mare were grazing in this pasture.it was the only pasture they had, and there was no other source of food.just the grass. a tough variety that hung on through winter. now maresy is smarter than the average horse, and she did some figuring , and realized that at the rate they were grazing, they would run out of grass before spring,and then starve in the winter. but if they slowed down their grazing, and ate less grass, they could stretch it out so it would last until spring, when it would start growing again, and they would survive. they might be lean, but okay. so it made sense to do that.
so she told the other mare. but the other mare just went right on grazing, paying no attention. she wasnt smart like maresy, and didnt understand anything except eating until she was full. She ate like a Horse. ' so what was maresy to do? if she stopped grazing, then there would be enough for the other mare, but maresy would starve now. if she didnt stop, they would both starve later. So should she give up her life so at least one of them would survive, even though it was the undeserving one? or should she prolong her own life for a while by continuing to graze?.
......"she should kill the other mare, and have enough for herself.
.....But maresy wouldn't do that. she believes in life not death.
....."but if there is life for only one-"
.....Yes. so she's in trouble. i call that the pacifist's dilemma.
....."how does the story end?"
.....I dont know. we'll just have to wait and see.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
unfortunately horses don't have aposable thumbs and cannot plant new grass :(

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
horses need to learn brainwashing too, so they don't have to kill others and can use them as slaves, instead.