Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

best way to consume cactus

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i have some dried out cactus and was wondering if brewing it gives a better trip than just eating the powder. i know its vile and disgusting to drink but is it better once brewed. if so what is the best brewing times ive heard everything from 1hour upto 8 hours.
someone said the longer u brew it the more mescaline u destroy.

plus i have 2 p.torches and noticed the 1 in smaller pot is fatter and one in large pot is taller. just an observation.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
hey, iv done a pedro tea about 5 times so far.. and iv found the best way to do it is with a lemon juice extraction. very easy.

blend up your cacti with an equal amount of water(make sure its bottled). put slimy mixture in a non aluminum pan with 25% lemon juice. (say you have 1 liter of slime, 250ML of lemon juice should be added) bring to a low simmer, (i think that the mesc burns off with a boil, so i never boil.. just simmer for about 6-10 hours) then use a shirt to strain the junk, take the pulp, and redo 2 more times. (i usually only simmer for an hour or so for each resoak)

put all the juice into one container, then simmer the juice into a smaller quantity untill you think you can drink whatever amount is left:)
i personally think this way isnt as strong as just downing the powder, but it still give you a pretty nice trip. when drinking the juice, youll think it may taste better without lemon... iv made without lemon.. and you with you had made it with it.. and plus, the lemon helps bring out the alcoloids. so yeah. have fun!

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Dumb, but quick question. The powder is just what you get from grinding up the cactus?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Fast, eat it raw on an empty stomach, suck and chew on the part excessivly, never puke, lay down and the stomach tense passes.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"The powder is just what you get from grinding up the cactus?"

Powder usualy means dryed and ground up cacti skin . It seems the most alkaloids are either in the skin or very close to it .

"some kid told me that if you don't puke up the peyote you die."

I am not dead..................

I think that eating dry powder is extremely SHITY . For me the best/easyest way to take cacti was to make a tea from dryed skin powder and to filter it .

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i found an awesome recipe, you get your cacti with equal amounts of water and lemon/lime juice needs adding to acidify the mix and aid in separation, blend it to slime, and then put it in a Crock Pot 'slow cooker' and leave it to cook for at least 24hrs it said 48hrs if wanted more cactus more time, the pulp will sink to the bottom when ready and just separate juice from pulp.

you can then apparently boil?simmer it down to a black tar like stuff, and roll into balls.

i read some one reckons that no heat can damage the molecule mescaline, not sure if it boils off with steam?

i crock poted some and it made a very potent vile tasting juice.