Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

because I hate dmt. or not? and you?

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
It's a fast drug, no?
And what? Live fast sign here fuck everywhere wear your sunglasses, and after?! Bah

.. Live and go on.. all of they will have their 15 minuts..

And you? What do you think? Who smock dmt: MisterBig-X, the Whiterabbit, or the ego?!)

In my brain there are many insanes, I know, many many insanes

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Time to have a break ;)

Smoking DMT is the occidental way of approaching the Ayahuasca side of the force. If it doesn't suit you, just look for other ways to explore your psyche/the cosmos. I'm not advising ayahuasca though. It's a matter of researching, learning, meeting the right people and so on.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I had many weird or unpleasant experiences with DMT. I suggest you find a better set&setting to try it. Or maybe you should wait for some issues you can have in your life to be solved.

I plan to vapourize on a mountain in total nature. I hope it will be a positive and powerfull experience this time.

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
And i hear that the difference between vaporizing correctly and burning could have a great impact on the experience. As well as how the extraction is done. Is it pure DMT or does it contains a lot of 3-MeO-DMT and so on.

Rasf

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Juin 2014
3-MeO-DMT ? What's that ? Or you are speaking about 5-MeO-DMT ?

Set&setting, mindset and the intrinsic value of DMT make trips highly fickle, imho.

Addition of harmalas to DMT can help with the inherent rush side of this molecule but watch out for interactions with other drugs (very dangerous) and some kind of food (to avoid)

Having a break with the molecule can be good if too much rough experiences.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
noo... I think about toughts

edit: no diet no selfcontrol no selfdiscipline......

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Yeah, now that i read your original post again, i get it differently. So, what are your thoughts about that matter, do you have new insights to share since last time ?

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
:mrgreen:
maybe I use to think too much... but, it's like tobacco, no?! we are raping everything we have!!!

Whyra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Nov 2014
I don't really hate DMT. I think it's a wonderful experience. Once. Or even twice. But after doing DMT for maybe, say, 100 times... It gets kinda boring. For me it's always the same caleidoscope loop which goes on for eternity. It feels like an eternity but still it's just 5 minutes and you're back.

I don't find as much benefit from DMT as I find from other psychedelics. I've done ayahuasca as well, and I think it's a lot better than smoking DMT. Not saying you shouldn't try both, but for me smoking DMT is just too fast. It ends before I can get the handle of it, that's the problem.

So far I've liked LSD the most and one of the reasons is the long duration. When you have time to get used to the psychedelic mindstate you can really start working with it.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I liked being sucked into an astral space with external indigious entities. I used to meet A Greek Goddess, an Owl who would inform me about anything that came to mind at each particular second. But none of the experiences were life-changing unlike the longer acting entheogens.

viljo mek

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juin 2015
mushrooms- psilocybin >>> penicillin mold
elements- (LSD)- hallucinations>>> codeine-aspirin-paracetamol-forte (oxy)
plant-types of dmt (fruit, vegetables)- extraction ? cocaine/heroin/ methamphetamine N,N-Dimethyltryptamine saga.

eygpt- mayan dynasty (destroyed by the feramon trash race and Ayahuasca to never be seen again. (aaarrrr)

side note( carbon, hydrogen amphetamine? what about carbon dioxide carbon ring with oxygen and a hydrogen insert- side interest

I had a headache. I decided instead of another codeine pain relief lock up, I would try a small lsd visual release and now I am in jail for 10 years. should have taken the brain damage!!!!!

Trachel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2015
DMT is a weird one. I prefer Ayahuaca, where I've got a shaman warding off negative entities and a spirit teacher (Mom) there who I can trust.