Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

awakening experiences

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey folks... well probably anyone has made experiences with waking up. the difference is simply that some people think about or reflect their awakening and others don't. waking up from real sleep or waking up in a mind and life sense or so (for example with psychedelics, but surely also without psychedelics)... it's interesting to note, that certain people keep dream diaries and try to write down as much as they can remember from their dreams in the morning.
i did that for a while and stopped it for not very clear and apparent reasons. however i thought it was quite a good thing to do. nevertheless i also sometimes have moments where i can remember my dreams very clearly, if i only would pay a little bit more good attention/concentration to the real feeling within...
i guess my point is that it seemed sometimes life can make a lot more sense when reflecting the dreams properly. as i said in another thread a key to understanding myself was that i sometimes simply dreamt stupid shit... still not sure now what it all means...

peace

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
I've been lucky in that I can remember my most fascinating dreams without having recorded them in language. I'm worried that if I do try to record them they might lose some of their magic. I just try and think about them immediately after waking up because that seems to work really well for me and if I don't think about my dreams immediately I usually forget all about them. Dreams are unbelievably under-rated. It seems to me like such a bizarre and often-times highly emotional experience yet most people I speak to about dreams have a very apathetic attitude towards them. I try and convince them that they get to experience these amazing scenarios of fear, love, adventure, death and the impossible all from the safety of their bed and they are able to wake up from them totally consequence-free but they still don't seem to care much for it. Bah. You can't make them feel wonder.

You say that life can make a lot more sense when reflecting on dreams properly and I whole-heatedly agree. And yes some dreams are just incoherent and seem to make no sense at all and that can be confusing when you try and compare those sorts of dreams to the ones that do teach you things. Maybe we should not expect too much of our minds. Perhaps when we are dreaming ours minds are trying to find flow, trying to put a whole bunch of information together from fragments of all of which you have gathered and filed away over your life and its trying to find something that might make sense, something that could be applicable in the "real world". If you see your mind as trying to perform an operation like this, it would make sense that sometimes it would be chaotic and random.

JoannaPotter

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2013
This is a nice thread out here. Good to hear about your experiences.

sashasuman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Déc 2014
Every culture have some ''drugs'' that they are helping the society to ''move on'' unfortunately on us (west world) is smokes and alcohol, is the most convenient , make as ego maniacs and consume machines.

You can easily check out our high quality 70-480 - actual tests which prepares you well forACMP_6.1 - braindumps - study testking. You can also get success in realciis.edu exam with the quality hodges and selftestengine.

Inscrit
18 Juil 2014
(CENSURED KIDS :ninja:)

sashasuman a dit:
Every culture have some ''drugs'' that they are helping the society to ''move on'' unfortunately on us (west world) is smokes and alcohol, is the most convenient , make as ego maniacs and consume machines.

Look at Steve Jobs, Philip K Dick and Jordan Belfort
All high, inspired and ... like fallen-swimming-angel