Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

age became a Psychonaut??

mindsiyk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2008
I have always been interested in drugs/music/art/body etc ever since primary school. when i tried 'hallucinogens' for the first time, i was gob smacked and had to no more. So i researched and experimented and eventually came across the word 'Psychonaut' on wikipedia. I couldn't believe that every thing it said was me.. in almost every way.

I've have always felt something missing as i have always been 'lets say' rejected when goin into any of these topics with the people i know. But i am happy to say i have found a place where i can express my hidden self and nourish my inner psychonautism!

I could not imagine where i would be without the insight gained from my hullicigenic experiences. They have influenced my health, and my music (which is my passion) dramatically.
I have started reshaping my life for the better and am only just beginning and its is so rewarding already.

Anyway enough about my life story. I'm 20 years of age myself.
how old did where u when u became a psychonaut????

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i've been a psychonaut for as long as i can remember
i've always seen my mind as something to..play with? experiment with/explore

go the aussie psychonauts
im honestly surprised at the amount of aussie member on here, considering its a dutch based site as well
this pleases me

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
I feel like I've always been a psychonaut, when I was very young I noticed if I stared at one place for long enough, my vision would distort.

I tried psychedelics when I was young, but discovered their true power when I was 19 and I used acid almost every week for about 6 months. I totally transformed myself.

"go the aussie psychonauts
im honestly surprised at the amount of aussie member on here, considering its a dutch based site as well
this pleases me"

+1
Yeah mate, I reckon. Cheerin.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I'm a psychonaut for about 2 years now. Not very long. And I'm 23 years old.

Strangely, I don't understand how much I've changed in personality after I met with psychedelics. And I also don't understand the way I've acted in some situations before I got to know psychedelics.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I became interested in Jungian psychology and the paranormal when I was 12 or 13, smoked pot when I was 15, and first dropped acid when I was 17. And that's now 17 years ago...

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I've enjoyed dreaming for as long as I can remember. my first stories I wrote when I was like 4-5 were all about dreams, they didn't even really have plots. I used to experience a lot of hypnagogic/hypnopompic phenomenon when I was younger (hallucinations, CEV)

Guess I've just always been into exploring consciousness somehow. Taking psychedelics was kind of a no-brainer once I got past the propaganda and read up on what they actually do

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
i became a psychonaut in 1989 at the ripe age of 21(basically i was turned on to mdma and lsd and magic mushrooms-although i do reckon i must have been born this way)),didnt know about the term psychonaut untill 1999 when a very good friend of mine explained that that was the term for folks like us,so 20 years now,and i can honestly say with hand on heart it has done so much more good for me as a spiritual human being on planet earth,than any harm whatsoever(in fact i often wonder what it would have been like had i not been on this fantastic,mind expanding,intelligence expansion,human learning experiance),is there any other psychonauts out there who can get in touch with me regarding borrowing or i would accept a gift etc(please contact we can talk with a bit more confidentiality-my email is ---xxx---,please try to get in touch as its quite important to me and would be so greatly appreciated,bon voyage fellow psychonauts and safe psychic surfing from-pablo

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Flameboy, your request is off topic and against the forum rules.

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
16-17 or so. First took acid on my 18th birthday, as far as I can remember)

Tripdragon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2009
About a week after I discovered the Erowid.org website. I had some LSA via chewed morning glory seeds courtesy of a local garden shop, Heh I got real sick, then watched the clouds on my floor roll by. I was 14, next time I ever had anything was weed at age 17.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
I read the psychedelic experience when I was 13, so I guess that was the turning point.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
When I was 5-6, I remember vividly asking my mother as we just came out from the woods from my favorite walking place:

"Mom does everyone see like I do?"

Her answer was "I don't know"

I was a psychonaut @ 6 :)

And flame boy, your post is eerily creepy and probably misunderstood by me.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
After a first try on mushrooms, when i where 18, i waited another 4 or 5 years before i really started to explorer entheogen's. So i must have been 22 or 23.

flameboy

Banni
Inscrit
10 Sept 2009
please my friend do not say such things as you have quoted-eerily creepily etc without at the very least explaining why you came up with such an observation,at the very least grant me that as it would be appreciated as its obviously not my intention to come over in such a manner,why do you seem so misunderstood by what i said?please reply and i would respect your honest opinion either way.
love and peace bro
pablo

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It was the first post I have read from you - your grammar was not the best, and your avatar is creepy to me. You requested a gift with little explanation as to what a "gift" is, why you wanted it, or anything else. I was confused. .. Am confused.