Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

acupuncture

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
finally had it done, found my self in a trance like state where i just sort of fazed out.

she put the needles in my arms and i sort of have this thing with the creases on my body like a compulsive thing, causes me to get anxious.
Anyway she puts final needles dead center of my wrists leaves sound proof room and says go to sleep.
.....i'm rubbing my wrists just thinkin of it now....
So im thinkin what have i done to miself all i can do is feel these things pin pointed in the middle of my wrists and up my arms, the lights on, and a sheet over me.

so i try to relax close eyes but am just about to scream from anxiety and pull out the needles, then i told myself to try and relax and i decided to try and tell myself a story to take my mind off the needles i remember i started putting words together and it was like i was 100% concentrating on these words they were literally being thrown out like i was visualizing them for a second word after word had my attention. *(Eyes Closed)*, Then the line of words quickly just rolled out and i felt like i just slipped on down it like a slide. ( This all was projecting from between my eyes, Third eye??), happened in a moment the slipping away.
there was nothing. then i remember being in a state of complete relaxation like nothing i have experienced before i can only put it to being suspended in animation.

There was a circle with crystal liquid sort of flowing around the outside and then into the middle, Dunno.
I fazed back for a couple seconds to reality as comfortably as i had left being aware, and for a second i could feel or hear, the room? i could sense the edges of the walls like radar i dont know, a certain sound pitch. it was a pure silent room though?
then i fazed back to the circle thing, that was my concious just outside my face where time stopped, until she broke the silence and time was over.
i hadnt had any drugs for couple of months and hadnt eaten that day, was fasting so wasnt really hungry, they say fasting helps with deep meditation, also i hadnt beaten the meat for aabout a month.
I had tried but never really succeeded in meditation before, cant stop my mind chatter.
hope it works again.

it was sort of like breaking through on a DMT crystal hit, but there was nothing intense about it besides the needle anxiety attack, but yeah i broke through soo gently unnoticably.
just realised when you break through you always come to in the midst of it all aye. like you switch off momentarilly after breaking through.?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
what did she dip the pins in? :rolleyes:

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
lmao. 25

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
damn that would be alot lol

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Haha, subcutaneous administration :-o

That sounds sweet though man. I remember going to a massage and walking out with a feeling of the most profound peace and bliss I'd experienced. But that was before mushrooms :p

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
hehehehe yeaah that would be rad a massage on shroomys or even some K melt away plrrrrrr

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
interesting account you had. good description of your senses. about the meditation: the mental chatter generally does not go away. with practice, the volume of it will go down, but even fairly experienced practitioners will still have this. it's moreso about being able to let go of the chatter instead of getting caught entertaining it. :) eventually other things will captivate your attention :D

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
Yeah i went because i used to get this shooting sensation in my hands and fingers similar to 'pins n needles'.
i startes getting this sensation i called 'nerves shooting', after taking a high dose of potent mushrooms whilst i had been off drugs and everything for two years was on a drug testing regime for a court case so was getting fit.

mate said he could by some dried and i had never tried dried mushrooms and had not had mushrooms for ages so i ate the whole 5 grams ?super shrooms?, maybe homegrown?, They only looked like a gram of weed and i had not eaten all day either and sucked on the whole bunch for ten minutes thinking it was going to do not much.

was watching pans labyrinth just about to eat munchies and i went into a shocked state really i cant explain it,
it was like my body was poisoned, Dont Get Me Wrong the mushies had not kicked in yet i was still lucid then it was like i felt my kidneys and then my arms started getting pins and needles really hardcore till my arms were like fuzzy, even like the pulse when you touch an electric fence but with no real pain just sensation, and then they went numb, and then went to hospital lol, and sat around there and when i calmed down i was tripping ball sacks in the mirror taking a piss i could NOT focus my eyes to see straight.

maybe it just came on to fast?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
whole 5 grams ?super shrooms?, maybe homegrown?, They only looked like a gram of weed and i had not eaten all day

:shock: your method. that is THE sure fire way to get blasted, FAST. the comeup in a scenario like that is noticeable effects at about 15 minutes if not lounging around. :lol:

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Wow that sounds amazing! I've wanted to try acupuncture for a while now, but I have a slight fear of needles and watching final destination 5 has definitely not helped at all! :-|

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Yeah, Final Destination 5 doesn't help matters much at all... However, if you know acupuncture at all, you know that the move was complete BS.. it feels AWESOME, epsecially with a hot rock massage... I admit, if you don't trust going in, you are not going to have a good time, but if you just go with it, you will definitely have an awesome time.... :D I promise....