Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

account deleted

blander66

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Déc 2016
I had an account on here dating from 2012, Went to log on today for the 1st time in a long while and i ended up having to registrar. Was able to use the same username and everything whats the deal with this? I would like to have my old profile back up

Thanks

blander66

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Déc 2016
any one have any info on this? It seems like there are less forums then before, I would like to get it to where I can view them again if there still around

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Had you post on the old profile ? How much time without using it? I deleted a lot of old profiles never used or not in years.
Forums have been desactivated because of the lacok of moderators for some languages, and others because of what was posted on it (dangerous stuff).

blander66

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Déc 2016
I had posts under my account, I think maybe it was a year or so that I was not on here. It was under the same username I have now

Sludge a dit:
Had you post on the old profile ? How much time without using it? I deleted a lot of old profiles never used or not in years.
Forums have been desactivated because of the lacok of moderators for some languages, and others because of what was posted on it (dangerous stuff).

are there also sub fourms that have a post count requirement to gain access to?

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
We can't have two users with the exact same nickname. Was it really "blander66" you had before? If yes, it means that the former one does not exist at all anymore. I don't know how exactly it was deleted.

Please don't post multiple times in a row in the same topic.

You have access to all the forum right now. The former forums have been deleted (synthesis, etc.).