Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a weather philosophy

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ultimately/essentially, the weather seems to be one of the most natural things. sometimes i "basically think" simple things are the most beautiful, or maybe what appears as simple at first or so, but that's possibly a little bit different story. for example i would say it's more beautiful to just be really sad sometimes instead of the fake happiness many people have. i can't explain it very well...
also i love watching for example rivers, the sea, trees in the wind for hours however i don't seem to find the right time most of the time i.e. i should learn to relax a little bit more/better.

anyway... what do you think is the philosophical and/or the most/least philosophical part about the weather and why?? or is at the bottom weather something absolutely philosophical or not philosophical at all???? i think it's really great... however, in these days there's so much shit in the air that it's almost as if you could make bets about to what the shit could evolve or so lol...
how do you guys feel the weather?? or do you think about the weather? the world weather lol... what would be philosophy without the weather? or vice versa? hmm .. it's probably a little bit strange idea lol... it has many dimensions to it.. pressure, temperature, state, etc...
nevertheless i think it's somewhat underrated... well and maybe the "spirit of the wind"... sometimes i like to think about that. i just thought it might be a more or less interesting topic to discuss, alright?! :) 8)

peace