Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Zeitgeist"

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Has anybody seen this film? What are your impressions/opinions?
-as to me, I enjoyed it a lot.Really eye-opening stuff.

zarlack_galactic_explorer

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
That film was quite eye opening i do agree my friend.
But also i think in the wrong hands that information could be more harmful than beneficial; I say this because the whole film has a negative vibe to it from what i can remember and even though they posed some interesting facts, it could be defeating for some christian dudes with spiritual beliefs.

I am not criticizing their anti-jesus messages, because i am not religious but in its own respect, for them to portray some findings as they have done can be harmful to some people. that being the point, wherever someone believes in jesus and his teachings or not is besides the point. The film kind of does make good sense but on the other side of the coin implants a negative attitute in the mind of the watcher about creation and the creator. Now on many acid trips i feel like i have reached the awareness and understanding on the divine. That film on the contrary is a means for man to deplete man, even by using knowledge for their twisted purpose.. and what might that be?

zarlack_galactic_explorer

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
"or twisting knowledge for their evil purposes"-
I call it the mind food of the masses, you raize these cattle by hand, you have to continue spoon feeding them. If its not one thing, its another.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
This topic has been posted I think 2 other times. I know this because someone told me that it already had been posted when I attempted to post it.

PEACE & LOVE