Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ZEITGEIST, The Movie

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
EDIT:sorry didnt knew it was posted previously

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
dude, zeitgeist has been posted about 4 times on this forum. use the search function or your eyes the next time before you post something please.

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
Ilian a dit:
dude, zeitgeist has been posted about 4 times on this forum. use the search function or your eyes the next time before you post something please.

eeek ok chilliout and sorry :oops:

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
Everybody should see Zeitgeist. No problem for me if you post it even 10 times...

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
I was totally blown away when I first saw Zeitgeist, and it was only the first 15 minutes or so. Then I read various opinions on it across the internet and people said that the author has been very selective with its source use and various claims that are being made in the movie would be false.

I then planned to watch it again some time and research it some more, but that's going to be a hell of a task and I have other things to research which have a slightly higher priority and are of bigger value to me.

Any opinions on the controversy surrounding Zeitgeist?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
There will always be controversy around anything. Even if it is facts, people who don't believe it, will try to find something against it, even if their claim in false. I think most of the claims against Zeitgeist are not true. Most of the stuff in the movie makes sense, and when you take the Christian religion, and prove it wrong, they will rip it apart, casue anything outside their religion is wrong. Very close-minded indeed.

People are intitled to their own beliefs, but I also think they should be given the truth first!

PEACE

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Yeah, I've seen it too and it is pretty interesting. I think it is sort of like anti-propaganda to the propaganda.

lol*fan a dit:
I then planned to watch it again some time and research it some more, but that's going to be a hell of a task and I have other things to research which have a slightly higher priority and are of bigger value to me.

To play devil's advocate, I do find it interesting that I know a lot of people who are incredibly critical of the media, but will take a pretty much anonymous movie like this as gospel. As soon as the narrator started using the "truth" word, my alarm bells were ringing.

I think controversy, getting people to think was really what the movie was about. Even if it is quite true or untrue.

There was a period of my life I really got into conspiracy theories. At some point I got exhausted of them because they don't solve the problems and just wear the believer down with despair and hopelessness.

I think the real reason we have movies like this out in the open, is that they distract from the REAL, documented conspiracies such as:

http://wikileaks.org/

which the powers that be HAVE attempted to shut down (unsuccessfully)...

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
lol*fan a dit:
Any opinions on the controversy surrounding Zeitgeist?

Ach... too many people thing they need to have an opinion on everything. Fuck it.

It really does not matter wheter it is true or not. Its a new perspective to most poeple (I knew most of the stuff for many years - and most of - in my reality is true) and that's what it is about.

All those assholes that think they have an opinion on can't even research their own ass.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Just start to make your own research (and don't just google shit up, go into a library once in a while).

I personally don't care if there is a big conspiracy or not (and I did a lot of work in that area and was very much into it in my late teens and early twenties). Fact is, that we are being lied to, we are being manipulated and there is so much shit going on and so much shit left behind, that we, as humans, could not make up for that much bad karma in the next 10k years, no matter how nice we would be. Believe me, the biggest secrets are not even hidden.
We are just blinded by colorful lights and supermarket noise...

But, and that is the most important thing, which is ignored most of the time, responsibility lies in our own hands. You wanna know the truth? Go out and look for it. From as many perspectives as possible. No opinion is worth shit, unless it is earned. And pick up some responsibility along the way ;)

Everything else is just plain bullshit...

Oh and personally? I like it. I know - in terms of my reality and experience - whats true, since I did a lot of research in those matters. And I can't get enough of George Carlins "The is an invisible man..."! Hillarious!

st.bot.32 a dit:
it is sort of like anti-propaganda to the propaganda.
Well put.