Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Yummy Peyotes

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
Hey guys. I managed to be lucky to aquire some fresh peyotes for free from a friend. I have to say it was an amazing experience. Im not going to mention the source of the peyotes. However, for no particular reason im gonna mention the south Texas peyote farms :wink:

As you can tell how fresh they were, my friend was still in the process of drying them as you can tell some are dried. Tell me watcha think =]

They arent that big =\ thats why they were free. But hey, I couldn't pass up a opportunity like that.
_MG_0023.JPG
_MG_0024.JPG
_MG_0012.JPG

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Lucky!!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
My mouth just got very wet . Your a lucky person , i wish i had acess to that quality .

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
haha thanks guys. It isnt in the picture but, I managed to aquire a really nice dried specimen with a flower after my trip. I plan to keep her as a souvenir. =]

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... lucky... im getting my pedro in from peru today.. id much rather have what your having tho:)

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
did you eat these yet?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Wow! Lucky you. Peyote is the most cosmic entheogen known to man and even possessing small amounts is majestically.

Saying it was an amazing experience, guess you've done them?

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
If i had some of those in front of me right now.... I wouldn't have wasted my time on here ;) :D

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Peyote buttons aren't drug! Or mescaline! They are sacred!
So do not use them before urge in U tell U so. Until "higher mind" ask u to do so! Solve problem! Or divide life focus onto two or even three looks! But never use Peyos for fun! And from what I see, U have oldy, good Peyos. enough for one good vision! :) 8) :!:

G

Invité
They are so small and mystical. I hope you had a good time man.

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
Haha yes they were consumed. It was a majestic colorful experience. It wasnt out of fun, it was for the mere curiosity for what lays deep within the caverns of ones mind, and learning from it.

I even stayed in tradition and chewed the peyotes for several minutes before swallowing them. It wasnt easy, but i managed to keep it all down. I later then smoked some hash out of a vape, the first bowl was so big it took 45min to smoke in the vape. Those 45min felt like an enterity of bliss, as the LED light show that was attached to the vape spiraled off separated by color like the arms of the galaxy.