Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your favourite movie?

Jacobden

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Nov 2011
Movies make a person entertained and also help a person to spend free time. There are different types of movies like action, romantic, war based, comedy and many more. I like to watch Action and Romantic movies. I enjoyed watching these movie. In this summer my favorite movies are Wrong Turn 4, What's Your Number? , Abduction, Thor, Driver, Setup & Harry potter. I heartily liked these all movies.

tripofthebrain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mar 2012
2001 A Space Odyssey
The Big Lebowski
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Two Mules For Sister Sarah
Life Of Brian
Dreamcatcher
Kentucky Fried Movie
The Pianist
The Help

armani

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Août 2012
the ambulance
the neighbour no13
ichi the killer
enter the void
into the wild
no man's land
apocalypse now
inland empire
gomorra
oldboy
waking life

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Love watching action movies or sometimes horror ones as well.
My favorite ones are;
Speed
Money train
Passenger 57
Air force one
Home alone
Godzilla
:)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Ip man

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Upcoming movie "Flight" will become my favorite, I assume. I just watched the official trailer on "youtube" and o boy ! I got so much carried away. Already in love with this movie. I wonder what will happen to me, when it finally gets released. ;)

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
my favourite movie was 2001, A Space Odyssee, hands down. In similar ranks are Baraka (looking forward to watching the new one, Samsara), Megacities, Hundstage/Dog days, Of Gods and Men.

today I thought about the movie Intouchables, that in some way it was one of the most intelligent movies I've seen, because it honestly and unashamedly celebrates a deep friendship. I'm sick of movies that try to seem intelligent and deep just because they are dark, pessimistic and gloomy, or whatever. Mullholland Drive falls in that category for example.

Ouroboros

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
O'brother
Figth club
Forest gump
Fido
and many many others

Kenziesmith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
Harry Poter, Spiderman, Titanic, Fight Club, Fido, Inland Empire and Enter the Void are some of my favorite movies that I thoroughly enjoy. These are only few to name them as I have many more to explore.

KolaBear

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Août 2013
Mine are:
· Impossible
· A walk to remember
· High school musical
· Harry potter

BugBunny

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Août 2013
A walk to remember is one of my most favourite movies ever, each and every moment of that movie is remarkable.

demmy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Août 2013
Well dude i like the Terminator 3:):)!...........In according to me one of the interesting and horrible movie Dude do you see that movie??????????So if any body wants to share any information about it then please share me dude????:)

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
Soylent green, cool hand luke, tombstone, phantasm, and chitty chitty bang bang! also icp movies big money hustalas.....

jasonorland88

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2013
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Inception
3. Terminator Series
4. Catch Me if you can
Etc.

Cypripedium

Banni
Inscrit