Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Yoga

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I am really looking to start yoga but I don't know how to do it honestly. I have been lately reading a lot regarding the benefits of doing yoga and that is why I have become much interested in it. Would I need to learn yoga at first by taking some classes from an instructor? Or could I also learn it from the internet via some videos or instructional articles?
Please guide me.
:rolleyes:

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
having an instructor can be very beneficial in the beginning, though i don't believe that it is a necessary part of the exercises. so long as ones central focus is on their posture and breathing (in relation to the transitions/movements) then there should be few issues that repeat practice won't fix.

here's one of the sticky topics at the top of this forum. i posted a really great website that have videos and pictorial instructions. lemme know what you think!

http://www.psychonaut.com/meditation-yoga-qigong-etc/38520-yoga-pose-database.html

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
ophiuchus a dit:
having an instructor can be very beneficial in the beginning, though i don't believe that it is a necessary part of the exercises. so long as ones central focus is on their posture and breathing (in relation to the transitions/movements) then there should be few issues that repeat practice won't fix.

here's one of the sticky topics at the top of this forum. i posted a really great website that have videos and pictorial instructions. lemme know what you think!

http://www.psychonaut.com/meditation-yoga-qigong-etc/38520-yoga-pose-database.html

Well, I just had a glance on that site and I think it is wonderful for a person like me. I will have to go through it in detail since I am now seriously looking forward to doing yoga on regular basis. Thanks so much for your help.

Glen222

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
Yes, off course, knowledge about basic yoga moves and postures is necessary before actually trying it. You should learn some basic yoga techniques and then start it. Yoga no doubt is really effective for good mental as well as physical fitness.

E

Edgardo

Invité
it is a necessary aspect of the workouts. provided that ones main concentrate is on their position and respiration (in regards to the transitions/movements) then there should be few problems that do it again exercise won't fix.

Jaydon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2013
Well, I just had a look on that website and I think it is amazing for a individual like me. I will have to go through it in details since I am now seriously awaiting doing yoga exercises on consistent foundation.

buzylizy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Avr 2013
Yoga is something you can start from your home. I start to do yoga just by looking at YouTube videos and following them. If you need a better start to get some advices from someone who is doing yoga.

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
Yoga is great way to relax mind and get a flexible body. Early morning, I do yoga for about an hour. It feels me great all through the day. And of course it has many health benefits as well.

ChrisGayle

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
It is best to take help from a Yoga instructor...the thing is if it is not performed in a correct manner it won't be of much use and even lead to adverse effects..so it is advised to hire a trainer to perform yoga.

MarkHerry

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
Its a good thing to have complete information about yoga. Yoga is a healthy exercise that prevents our body from many infections and diseases. It is good to do yoga for maintaining weight. Its a good exercise for making mind cool.

Kenziesmith

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
Yoga is truly one of the best exercises through which anyone could be able to decrease his or her stress level. It has many advantages that could be explored. It has plenty of postures for making the body shaped.

judith

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Oct 2014
Yoga are the physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines that aim to transform body and mind.

Antonio94

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juin 2017
Yes I've also heard that Yoga is good for health and mental health. However, what I'm worrying is which particular yoga trainer/master can help us properly. I mean I've seen many people going into a yoga class and it's not really helping as they think. Many yoga classes tend to advertise about quick and fast mental health/physical health, it felt like commercial rather than proper yoga training. While yoga is good for mental health, true, it requires times and understanding and all of those "commercial-like" yoga classes are truly misleading.