Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Xtc ride with a friend

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Hey

Just wanna share my journey i had with my friend, not in a rave, just a friend :jester:
It was a friday night, my friend came over and i he got some sweet pills from Canada, the name is "Goos".

I swollowd 2 of them and my friend 2, he warned me and said that i should only do 1, but hey, you only live once right? :cool:
We watched the lord of the rings movie on tv and had some quite psy trance musik on in the backround. We watched and about 20-30min i started to swet and my hands started to move, my legs got jumpy and my body felt an overpowering feeling. The music camed louder and louder, and the tv seemed to mute down. And when the music hitted its peek i just blowed away, the music took over and couldent sit still anymore, i just went upp and started to move and there was the hardest kick i ever felt, i was like someone smashed my head and released all the happines in the world, then i took flight with the vibes. :dancing: Then my friend started to move up and danced some, we turned off the tv and raised the music, damn we were raving in my room at least 2 hours before we talked to eachother again. We decided to go to my kitchen for a smoke, we smoked and talked for a time ( how long i dont know ) then we got to my room again and grabbed some beers in the fridge.
I started to play Need for speed underground,and damn, that game on xtc its like WOW..

After a couple of hours the trip worn off, and we feeled pretty down and my jaw hurted from all the chewing( you just cant stop it :confused: )

So my conclusion of this is that you can have a blast with just the pills and a good friend, have something you like to do and just go man. The trip was very intense at a beggining but after the first hard kick it was just heaven.
But in a rave, there is no limits how fun and eurofobic feeling you will have.

Try to listen to some good psytrance and feel like your in it, when the song peek, you will peek!:)

(try yahel - scratch and gms - waves of sound, really heave xtc songs)

Regards!

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Sounds cool!

Never tried xtc, must do that sometime... :grin:

Do you usually get hallucinations too? I`ve no idea how the stuff works. :confused:

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Hey :)

No, its a myth that you get hallucinations from xtc, pure mdma wont give it to you! at the most you get a little blur vission at lights :D

Thats from my own and friends experiences, so try em, and you will start to love them! now its time to trip :smirk:

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Really? No hallucinations at all? Thats no-good! :frown:

How does it differ from speed then? I mean do you just get that "sporty" feeling or is there something else too?

Well, have a nice trip! :grin:

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Hapiness !! That's the biggest difference. You feel euphoric, just super. If you take more, the speede effect will kick in.

try :

www.thegooddrugsguide.com

for info

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Whoa here im again, damn compater :D just ate 2 versace, its a nice ride now! you asked about the hallucitions nad the differese between speed, this is pure happnise,you are just so fucking happy that you jump araund and want to party with your friends :dancing:

Have a good evening all psychs!:D

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Gee, I must try that some time. A friend of mine asked me a while ago if I wanted to test some x, but for some strange reason (don`t ask why??) I said no. Hmmm...:think:
Must be something wrong with me.

Anyway, after that I promised myself that in the future I`d try everything, at least once. :p

Well, not painkillers, that`s something I`m not at all into.

Now time for a smoke! :p

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Hehe i just woke up from last nights ride, it was a nice one and next time a friend asks you,say HELL yea!;)
But check what pills at
http://www.pillreports.com/ and see the ratings and read some on the pill you got!

Enjoy the vibes!

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Well good morning then! :grin:

Thanks for the advice, I happen to remember that the ones I was offered were white and had a mercedes logo, they hadn`t got the best of reviews I see...

Well well, must keep my eyes open for the little fellows! The few times I`ve taken speed were ok, until the next day, I felt shit for like a week, thought I was really going crazy. Saw pictures in my head, me doing horribly violent things. So no speed for this girl, I`m a very peace loving person, really. Maybe x suits me better.

How do you feel now, tired I suppose, but any other thoughts? :think:

I understand that the effects afterwards differ a lot from person to person and depending on the stuff you`ve taken.

All advice welcomed!

By the way, isn`t there some natural "smart" stuff that reminds of xtc?

Shit, now I have to clean the house. Mustn`t smoke, then I won`t get anything done... ;)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
The logo & colour is no proof that your pill is ok, simply because logo's will change very fast and logo's will be used more then once for different pills. You can buy a tester, info at www.eztest.com

More info on www.thegooddrugsguide.com

This website will show you tips, the positive and negative things about taking E. Please read up before you take dope ! Well informed people will have more fun taking dope !

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
Thanks for the advice Marc!

Your absolutely right, it`s better to know first what your taking! I`m lucky in the sense that I only buy stuff from my friends, never from a dealer. But still, you never know.

For example I never had any idea how shrooms work until I tested myself. (I`ve only taken them once...) Had no idea that I would get that sizzling feeling in my body when they start kicking in. I also got very tired, couldn`t lift my hands or move my legs. I had collected the shrooms myself, and of course I freaked out: "I`ve had poisonous mushrooms, now I`ll die!" I even promised myself that if I make it through this alive I`ll never do dope again. (This I haven`t kept... ;)) Well, luckily the feeling wore off and the rest of the trip was really nice, I saw for example some chairs that turned into this kind of cartoon heros that you see on Nickelodeon. (A kids tv-channel) :grin:

But seriously, I must study more. This gooddrugsguide was great information!

Thanx! :bricks:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
It's a lie that xtc doesn't produce hallucinations btw. The only porblem for me is that MDMA gives trips that are a lot harder to control then your usual psychedelics and a lot darker also. I don't get all those beautiful colors, i kinda get overwhelmed when having taken just a little too much. You have to surrender to it. Mostly at the end (this only happened twice) i really don't wanna be tripping anymore and all the fun goes away... Overdose just a little and you'll see what happens. Especially at outdoor parties it can also be fun. I remember being at VooV and thinking that everyone was looking away from me, I only saw the backs of their heads (i thought) but when i got really close i could see their faces (tho a little fucked up ;))

But you can hallucinate for real from mdma, believe me! :sick:

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Hey!

Well thats true, that it MAY be bad xtc(containing PMA) in good logotyped X, but its very rare and it always is a messeage on the pillreport page about it, just now in the norhtern england the white playstation pills contained PMA, and the danger about that is if you take like 2+ you can get bad, but only 1 PMA containing pill may result as regular X or you get sick.( its depend on the quantity of PMA) But if the rumors about a pill you got is good it is good :grin:

I felt okey, just a bit "nothing", i wasnt happy and not sad either, you just "are" :smirk:

Have fun and as the other replay, know your shit before doing it!
:upsidedown:(edit i posted it in the wroing section)

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
The PMA is paramethoxyamphetamine is toxic because of the effects it has on the cardiovascular system, its from bad xtc results(? i think) but dont do them, in large amounts it can be dangerous :bricks:, stick to pure mdma;) :wiggle:

Well about the hallucinations, if you are in a rave party with all thoose lights and strobs, even if you are just drunk you will se funny shit, its not cuz the X, pure mdma and a standard enviroment wont make hallucs.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
You can get hallucinations from MDMA. It's a psychoactive drug.

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Well, i have never got it, my friends have never got it, never heard of it either, but sure you can! its your mind that decides :jester:

And maybe the dosage, i have eaten (ez tested) 2 (and little more) Goos and it contained together about 300mg mdma
with 20mins between ingestion, and damn i tripped for hours wiht lights and strobes, didnt hallucs. but well thats me, everybody react differently on drugs!
:guitar:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Also depends on what you count as hallucinations... but read my previous message: don't that seem like hallucinating to you?
:confused:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Ecstasy, or methylene-dioxymethyl amphetamine (MDMA), is a synthetic hallucinogenic stimulant, which usually comes in pill form.

The active oral dose of MDMA is 75mg. On average, most pills contain under 100mg of MDMA - the rest is inactive pill filler which can cinlude food dye, starch, or talcum powder

Source : www.thegooddrugsguide.com

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
A propos PMA...

Can you test at home if the pill you bought contains PMA? :think:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
wiht lights and strobes, didnt hallucs. but well thats me, everybody react differently on drugs!
:guitar:

dont get me started on strobes. never had a crush on strobes, never will again. last new years we had a killer psytrance party where I live. We all took a little bit of xtc (I've had my moments where I took much more, nowadays its rare) and a certain moment, about 6 in the morning, they switched on a whole lot of strobes. All of a sudden i started losing sight, first seeing only silhouettes, afterwards nothing but white squares which gradually changed into psychedelic caleidoscopic visions i sometimes get behind my eyelids when on shrooms.
But mind you! I wasnt on shrooms, merely on a little bit of xtc... The strobes caused the tripping, it was only when the strobes got turned off that i regained sight.
I went away and wanted to tell my friends so badly what i had experienced, when i found out all of them (5!!) had experienced the same thing at the same time. :confused: :p
Pure craziness!
It was most def the strobes that provoced our little (tho impressive) trip... Plus they are known to cause braindamage and provoce epileptic attacks, so beware!

(a little offtopic, i know, but this was too good an exp. not to share with y'all :truce: )