Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

X10

acidcat

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2002
Let me tell you something about my first salvia trip.It was far more scarier and shocking than acid or 2-ct-7 or any other substance ever.It was new years eve and i was having fun with my friends (few beers,some liquor).At somepoint in the evening we decided to try salvia (i was pretty wasted at that moment),my friends put it about 0.2g (they didnt knew the dosage) it in bong and after i inhaled it, the next thing i remember is that i saw colours and snakes and my ego was blasted all over the house and my friend is asking me all these questions,do i know who i am,where i am and do i know that i just smoked salvia (i was asking constantly what is happening to me, am i going crazy) .Well i had a pretty bad blackout (about 10-15min) when i was trippin but what my friends told me (i drowled all over) you can be sure that im sober when i tryit next time.

Tinneke

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Fev 2002
Yep, it's pretty heavy stuff. Salvia x10, is sure not something for a firsttimer. You should start really slow, and then when you know what to expect from the trip easely go with the flow.
I tried it two times now, first time went together with a lot of hysterical laughing and some vage visuals.
The second time i was really feeling wierd, my voice changed (even other people could hear that) i was very confused about what was going on, and my attention was drawn to something standing on the table, i was trying to pick it up, and when i finally managed to picked it up, i felt disappointed, it was not what i 'thougt'- 'expected' it would be.

G

Invité
I took the salvia extract about a year ago, a couple of seconds later I found myself in a big tunnel with very bright white light. I float around for a couple of minutes and then 'woke up'.

Another guy took some salvia and started laughing for 10 minutes without stopping. After the trip he told me he was on a long stairs, at the end of the stairs was a very beautifull woman. The harder he laught the higher he got on the stairs.

O

outcast

Invité
is there anyother way to take the Salvia extract besides smoking it?
maybe make tea with it or chew the extract.
would it work the same?

Tinneke

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Fev 2002
Hello, yes there are other ways of taking salvia, you can make tea of it (you will have to se the leaves, not the extract) but the effect will be diffrent, it won't start immediatly when you drink the tea, but some 45 minutes after and it will last longer then when you smoke it.
Another way is chewing, but then you'll need fresh leaves, you roll them up like a cigar, and then you chew the leaves, don't swallow them! Just chew long and slow enough.

Frostdemon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2002
I have tasted some dried leaves. chewed them for about 30 minutes and it didn't seem to work at all. just tasted very bad. ..uhh.. .i didn't chew enough. what a waste

G

Invité
I think you have to use fresh leaves if you want to try salvia orally

Tinneke

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Fev 2002
Yes that is true, you can also make tea of it but even that won't have the same effect as smoking. The best is the extract, if you do it right it will work and you will be amazed!!