Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Would this method also increase Salvia highs and length.

• Auteur de la discussion 420Wizard
  • Date de début

420Wizard

Invité
There's a process you can do with weed that will get you loads more baked, and trip you out for allot longer... I'm wondering if anyone has heard of it being done with Salvia, would certainly be a great experiement.

Okay, here's the process (some of you may recognize it I"m not aware of it having a name)...

1. Person taking toke squats low to the ground where they induce hyperventilation and take a toke.
2. Hold toke and spring up, a second person puts his arms around you and holds your chest, and you're knocked unconcious.
3. You wake up 30 seconds later super fucked... I imagine if this was done with Salvia, it's be like waking up in a different dimension.

Thoughts?

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Tiax a dit:
420Wizard a dit:

I don't think you need to knock someone off for him to wake up in another dimension using salvia or DMT :shock:

Exactly. Up the dose is a much better friend than knocking someone off while a trip is coming on. I think I would pummel the person who did it to me, untiill they where tripping.

G

Invité
Hahaha, I would never ever EVER do this with Salvia, I bet it will fuck you up good, but don't expect the experience to be nice...

And the lack of oxygen to your brain isn't helping either

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
What I like to do, is pack someone a nice big bong hit and right after they finish inhaling; I punch them right in the mouth. Then I tell tem that their mom is fat.
They're usually like "Hey man, that was fucked up" but it gets you totally stoned.

You're an idiot.

G

Invité
Hahaha
1585.gif

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Seriously, this is one of those things someone told me when I was 13. If your weed is so bad that you have to fucking choke yourself to get high, you should probably find a different guy to buy from.

G

Invité
Why would you cut off your oxygen supply to get more high...
Cheap ass junky behaviour

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Whatever man. You're probably the one who told him this shit. :D

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
actually starving the brain of oxygen does increase your high, it also kill about twice as many brain cells. see what happens is that the air you breath has more CO2 content than oxygen. so when you take a hit of some good old ganja and hold your breath longer your lungs start to absorb the CO2 after there is no oxygen left. If your look at almost every psychoactive compound it has the element carbon, and if you breath in a large quantity of CO2 you will in fact hallucinate. so basically if you huff CO2 ull trip, PLEASE DON'T GO OFF HUFFING CO2 I DON'T WANT SOME ONE GOING OFF KILLING THEMSELVES SUCKING DOWN SOMETHING OTHER THAN THIS BY ACCIDENT! this is all based on what i have read in Aldous Huxley's book "The doors of perception & Heaven and Hell" it can be found in appendix 1.