Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Witches Flying Ointment

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
Deep in societies history lies a legend...

"Witches Flying Ointment"

Made from some of the most dangerous plants known to man. Including (But not limited to) "Datura Stramonium, Brugmansia, Bella Donna, Mandrake, Large quantities of Opium, etc..."

Here are two great pages for information on it, for those who do not know of its existense:

Code:
http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/var009.htm
Code:
http://www.crystal-forest.com/flyingointments.html

Mostly everything in this wondrous ointment is legal to obtain, and simple to obtain using various websites.
There are actually Ointments available on ebay!

However, I'm rather curious if anyone here has any experience at all with this drug.
I have only been able to find ONE single report on it, ever.

Code:
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=45074
(a VERY interesting report indeed)

There are many legends of experience, but those are all word of mouth and folklore.

So, I would love to hear anyone's experience with this Ointment.
And if you have any opinions on it, it would be cool to have someone to converse about it with.

Special K

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
In the Netherlands we have a TV program that deals with sex and drugs.
In this program they try out all kind of drugs
There was one episode where some sort of witch dude made a ointment.
If i remember it correctly the ointment also contained fly agaric

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
Sounds like an interesting program!

There are many different versions, as I understand it, of the ointment.

One of the most original/traditional recipes is as follows:

Traditional English Flying Ointment

3 grams annamthol
30 grams betel
50 grams extract of opium
6 grams cinquefoil
15 grams henbane
15 grams belladonna
15 grams hemlock
250 grams cannabis Indica
5 grams canthreidin
Blend with oil of your choice, baby fat, vaseline, safflower oil, or butter.
This is from my previously mentioned website.

No flying agaric (or Amantia Muscaria) to be found in the traditional recepies

But that is the brilliance of this ointment; I'm sure there are numorous amounts of options that one could take in making it!

MrEmo

Banni
Inscrit
17 Juin 2010
"Traditional English Flying Ointment

3 grams annamthol
30 grams betel
50 grams extract of opium
6 grams cinquefoil
15 grams henbane
15 grams belladonna
15 grams hemlock
5 grams canthreidin
Blend with oil of your choice, baby fat, vaseline, safflower oil, or butter."

i wonder where they got betel and Cannabis indica from in medieval Britain.
anybody know what annamthol is?

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
i just replied to a post on datura which i believe is one of the most common contents of this ointment along with other tropane alkaloid including plants such as mandrake, deadly belladonna , Brugmansia ect here post-34578.html?f=2 please pay heed to the warnings for this particular group of plants demands extreme caution and respect thank you

Special K

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2010
MindAsh a dit:
i just replied to a post on datura which i believe is one of the most common contents of this ointment along with other tropane alkaloid including plants such as mandrake, deadly belladonna , Brugmansia ect here http://www.psychonaut.com/post-34578.html?f=2 please pay heed to the warnings for this particular group of plants demands extreme caution and respect thank you

Trust me on this one, if I was to do this flying ointment (which I intend on doing at some point in my life), I would show extreme caution and respect. Tropane alkaloids are some of the deadliest alkaloids known to man. I know this. I also know pretty much everything about them. I studied to be an ethnobotanist for a while and learned all about the deadly nightshades.

I've also read countless stories about them. Countless journals and scientific notes on them. So no need to worry about me not paying heed to warnings. I would say I know what I'm doing, but the truth is when it comes to tropane alkaloids...no one knows what they're doing. :>

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010

You've got to be joking???? This would make for an extremely expensive ointment! That's roughly 9 ounces of pot!

Good luck with it if you ever make it, I'd love to hear your trip report.

Also, as someone else said, baby fat????? WTF

genesismind

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2017
Special K a dit:
Trust me on this one, if I was to do this flying ointment (which I intend on doing at some point in my life), I would show extreme caution and respect. Tropane alkaloids are some of the deadliest alkaloids known to man. I know this. I also know pretty much everything about them. I studied to be an ethnobotanist for a while and learned all about the deadly nightshades.

I've also read countless stories about them. Countless journals and scientific notes on them. So no need to worry about me not paying heed to warnings. I would say I know what I'm doing, but the truth is when it comes to tropane alkaloids...no one knows what they're doing. :>

Okay this flying ointment is not a true historical batch. I am glad you said about no one knows what they are doing but the longer the batchs sit the stronger become. This would be something that the next day would kill you if you blessed your eyes with it. Your talking 15 grams so that is almost a .8 tablespoon so um. The other thing is baby fat is not funny the burning years happened because of this and there are still nuts out there that are trying to spread that rumor... Serial Killer not funny! I am not Pagan but I come from the legacy of this and respect the art. You do not play with flying ointment it is for depth and understanding. The plants also build up they don't wash out so repetitive use will also kill you... Please when you put stuff out make sure it is safe there are many who try without understand or just looking for the ultimate hit.
What is ethnobotany?