Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Widget on the frontpage

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Everytime I go to psychonaut.com the frontpage appears and when the widget is about to finish with loading itself Google Chrome warns me about a page that redirects to something else and that it is recommended to go back to where I came from.

I learnt that this is caused by the widget, and I don't really understand why. So I just ignore it everytime it appears.

Maybe it's something that should be fixed? :?

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Yep, it is warning that flashandburn.net contains, malware or smth like that. (I don't use english browser so can't say exactly)

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I don't really understand if I should take this warning seriously, because it's a widget and I don't think the people who made the frontpage would put something bad on the frontpage. :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It is because the widget links to a site that also has bad stuff on it, but we don´t link to the malware per se.

Quark13

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Sept 2009
Still, personally I would't even want to associated with a site that contains malware even if we are not directly linked to the malware. Plus the warningscreen is annoying for chrome users.

It's seems easy enough to make a personal banner that links to the youtube psychonautchannel, maybe it will even speed up loading the frontpage as well.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
It's seems easy enough to make a personal banner that links to the youtube psychonautchannel.

Exactly, such errors may not appear on a psychonaut website and a own banner for the youtube channel can be fixed in 30 minutes.

A

Administrator

Invité
We are aware of this and working hard on the new frontpage (and phpbb3), which will no longer include this 'malicious' widget. Expect some updates soon.