Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why was my post not admitted?

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
yesterday I spent a lot of time composing a post to another member, drizzit. I notice that now this forum does not allow people directly posting, and it has to go through moderation. I already was not to happy with that, and don't understand why that has to happen? But to put all your heart and soul into a message, and then for it to be decided it cannot be shown---WHY??
If I cannot get answer here who do I ask this question please, I am VERY upset about this!

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i dont know about this... gotta ask administrator. i would like the answer to this as well, as i am essentially the main english moderator...

http://www.psychonaut.com/members/administrator.html

bring it up with him and try to be a specific as possible with your wording. let me know if i can do anything. sorry about the hassle. im still experiencing some difficulties with the site as well...

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Thanks

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
ophiuchus a dit:
no problem, i wish i could be of more help...

Thank you :) I sent a message to him straight after I got your message yesterday morning and have not received anything

OHHH. I have just seen just this moment that my post has appeared! He may have been busy or something...?

lucautente

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Sept 2015
i really cant write neither to reach 20 posts this is only the thread that i ve got access.. what can i have to do.. :x thanks bye

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
You can answer everywhere but please read the rules of the forum before posting.

health

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Nov 2015
Well I have post in this blog but he send it to me a text you wait and i'll send you a E_mail Then you eligible for posting I have just seen just this moment that my post has appeared! He may have been busy or something...?
clinics in brooklyn