Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why was I hallucinating last night?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ok, so I did nutmeg on the 28th, I did 4 tbs and I was hallucinating.. It did work. But then last night at about 1:30am which last night was the 29th, Well I guess really early this morning, I was seeing strange STRANGE things... My vision was FUCKED.. not any time throughout that day, but when I layed down? I saw purple and yellow, they just like collided and moved in a wave formation, and they changed.. Only purple and yellow though.. It was very weird and it happened all the way until I fell asleep.

WHY?

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Nanosage a dit:

Probably because you took nutmeg :lol: I once read that it could take some time before the effects really disappear.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You're fucked.

JUST KIDDING...

Nutmeg lasts a longg time, or can atleast.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol have you guys done it before? I didn't feel bad at all.. All the reports say you feel like shit for awhile.. I felt great.. I puked 2 times.. But who cares.. That was at the beginning and I still tripped.. I suggest it if you haven't done it. It was good and fun.. Your eyes get really red though so watch out. I mean my eyes strange enough don't get red. They have never gotten bloodshot from anything.. Not weed not nut meg.. But my friends eyes were FUCKED. And thanks for the joke Jesus.. Lol I was pretty sure I wasn't fucked and it was from the nutmeg.. Haha. But yea have you guys done it? Tell me what happened to you!!

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol well like I said, it wasn't a bad experience.. me and none of my friends felt sick or anything.. But I mean it wasn't the best, but it is definitely different.. I guess it affects everyone different.. But yea its alright.. But of course your choice :lol:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Like Hermes i would not think of trying Nutmeg.
There are just to much negative side effects to the use of nutmeg as a psychedelic .

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Wait, what are the long term negatives? Damnit I forgot about those... I mean the only thing I can think of is that the taste of nutmeg makes me wanna throw up.. But the only short term I had was puking, but none of my friends did... I didn't even feel bad.. And I puked within the first 30 minutes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Yea, it wasn't worth it.. I should have went and got a hit of acid for the same price.. I wish it was more readily available..

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Eh, I am getting 4 hits on monday.. Thats good.. I am just gonna do it in my room with one of my close friends, and we are gonna watch "Pink Floyd: The Wall" and "Alice in Wonderand 2010" Haha should be fun. Oh and youtube videos. Unfortunately, I was gonna stay over at my girlfriends house that night and do it(which would have been a much more positive experience) but I can't because its fathers day, and I prmised to stay with my dad, and she can't hang for anther week... :(

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
i tried nutmeg once about 9 years ago and ingested an ounce of powdered nutmeg from the grocery store (please understand that nutmeg can be fatal and i have no idea how much so dont go by my aproximate dose a decade ago) but from what i remember i experienced a high from it that lasted me 4 almost 5 days total, i dont remember having any full on hallucinations (but strong visuals to some may not even be noticed by me, ive been known to drink rediculously strong ayahuasca at times so its a matter of subjective interpretation) but im sure that i probably did . from what i can tell what you really want isnt nutmeg poder, and even tho ive heard better things about whole nutmeg freshly ground i hear the real gold is found in theraputic grade pure nutmeg oil also known to have the least ammount of negative side effects. another oil that contains similiar active alkaloids i believe is called Elemi Oil and if you search around the internet for both elemi oil, nutmeg oil and a poster whos name is 69ron im more than positive youll find the info you seek. best wishes, safe travels, and may the divine be with you

Ash
l he
l aa
l l
l
As the phoenix healed anew rising from the ash of its previous lives fire

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
Allusion a dit:
once again, erowid that shit before you do it. you got lucky this time. majority of people seem to have shitty trips on nutmeg. lots of confusion.

erowid's an ok start but trust me don't ever EVER just go by erowid, nutmeg for instance may seem like a safe alternative high but i haven't noticed one person here aside from myself even bring up the fact that nutmeg has been known to cause death and i know most wouldn't even think so much about an grocery shelf store spice. idk how well the section on nutmeg is on erowid as i havent looked in years but always when trying something new spend a few hours reading everything you can on it from various and Reputable sources. wiki and erowid do not count in my book tho they are decent places <moreso erowid for the subject of entheogens> to get a general outline and find other sources to go deeper but don't have all the answers and could be missing something that could save your life, Elimi oil for instance isn't even mentioned on erowid but there's decent info on dmt-nexus on it and id heavily recommend above all else searching online medical journals or if at all possible anthropological oriented sites

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Nanosage a dit:
I am just gonna do it in my room with one of my close friends, and we are gonna watch "Pink Floyd: The Wall" and "Alice in Wonderand 2010" Haha should be fun. Oh and youtube videos. Unfortunately, I was gonna stay over at my girlfriends house that night and do it(which would have been a much more positive experience) but I can't because its fathers day, and I prmised to stay with my dad, and she can't hang for anther week... :(

you are just going to sit around and be a lazy ass? i hope not. you are wasting your time in my opinion. especially by NOT waiting for an opportune time. you can say what you want, but this post (and plenty of others) reads to me: i just wanna get fucked up, if i maybe happen to learn something along the way, cool!

hopefully you'll learn to maybe happen to learn something a little more.

MindAsh a dit:
erowid's an ok start but trust me don't ever EVER just go by erowid, nutmeg for instance may seem like a safe alternative high but i haven't noticed one person here aside from myself even bring up the fact that nutmeg has been known to cause death and i know most wouldn't even think so much about an grocery shelf store spice.

i dunno if you meant that for me or nano,(becauseI know this...) but either way, i figure this is the best advice i can give him right now because he wont do it anyways.. at least that's what he's proven thus far... anything more would be wasting my time that i can be spending on people who are genuinely curious, at the current state of things anyways. i've tried before and i think i shall wait to increase the quality of my help until there's an increase in the receptivity of his mind.

MindAsh a dit:
reading everything you can on it from various and Reputable sources

DO IT

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
This is only the second time I have heard of smoking nutmeg. The first was in the movie "Idle Hands".

You are braver than I. I use spices to cook, drugs I find on the streets to get high, and I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon.