Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why such short trips?

IIDX

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2006
So me and my friend tried some 20x the other day,...it was my first time and his third, but I had read countless hours of information about salvia and he had never really done it properly before.

So we did it sitting in my dimly lit room with just me, my girlfriend and my friend there. I tried to measure out 0.1g with my scale but it seemed like my scale wasn't quite accurate enough so we just filled the small bowl of my bong and my friend took a hit.

He was completely out of it for about 1-2 minutes but after that he was basically fine.
I took a little less and had a purely amazingg level 5 trip. This was my first time ever and it brought me to a completely new level of existence. However, my trip only lasted like one minute too.

I thought they were supposed to last 5-10 minutes sometimes? I'm not sure I could last 5 minutes in that state, as the minute I existed in that state felt like an eternity...but do people normally only trip for such a short time?

Mnaybe I'll make another post about my trip itself...it was pretty incredible and even though I was really confused after and could barely remember it, the longer I waited and the more I thought about it the more I remember about it.

EDIT: just wanted to note we both tried to hold in the smoke for 30 seconds but I think we both lost count aroudn 20 cause we were already in another world.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Sounds like you had a good experience! Mine was also like that; pretty intense, but a bit longer.

With Salvia it's common that you can have short trips. One minute sounds pretty short to me though, but I think it depends on the dose, setting and mood of that particular moment.

G

Invité
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
One minute sounds pretty short to me though, but I think it depends on the dose, setting and mood of that particular moment.

And ofcourse you're own physiological situation :D

But yeah 1 minute sound a bit short, but Salvia doesn't last much longer then 5 minutes...
Or if you smoke a joint with it you get a different high for like fifteen minutes/half an hour...

The reason the trips are so short? Beats me, but it's fun if you can get lost for ages in a few minutes :mrgreen:
(the biggest reason I love DMT so much :D)

IIDX

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2006
I see...well we deffinitley felt the effects for 5-10 minutes, but the real part where we were in another existence lasted only about a minute, maybe two. Then I came out of it very confused and stuff, and felt funny for another 5 minutes or so, then just felt dizzy for another 5.

Oh well, it was interesting to say the least...we'll see what happens in my next adventure.