Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why no forum backup available?

digdug

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2009
I think its clear to everyone here that if it wasn't for the some precient bees that there wouldn't be archives of the Hive or Rhodium's site. Given that this place has some incredibly useful information among these threads, why isn't a regular backup being created?

Is there a way to do this on the user end? I am aware of software that rips websites for offline browsing but am unsure whether this will work for forums (as they are software driven). Someone did if for the Hive after all, so I'm sure it can be done from our side of the equation, so to speak.

Thoughts?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Good idea.

Maybe mysticwarrior knows some way to do this, he's involved with improving the site.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Maybe mysticwarrior knows some way to do this, he's involved with improving the site.

That backup is a good idea, as soon as where going to upgrade ther forum, i will make sure that there will be a backup, which then can be downloaded by everyone who likes it ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
JustinNed, can you move this topic to the Feedback subforum?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Yes sir, I sure can. :)