Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why is no one interested that threads disappear from these forums?

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I am just fuking amazed at what is going on here at these forums. A thread titled 'what is the matrix?' which had been around for ages suddenly disappears. Seeing it was my thread (and I think another thread has disappeared to but cannot remember title), of COURSE I also am concerned doubly. But not only do I not get ANY help from the Administrator who I privately contacted, nor from the section supposedly to do with site feedback, the only other 'interest' I have got concerning this is a couple of replies ---oneliners who think it is very funny 'hey maaaan the matrix has got it hee heee heee'

What the fuck?

1) why has no one taken this seriously

2) why is no one even interested that this has happened?

This shit is VERY sad reflection on the psychedelic movement here!

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
and you are right...

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013

I don,t know?

I think the disappearing of the thread is strange. I was ready to write a very intelligent:yawinkle: response and it disappeared. I do wonder what happened.
There are not much people still active on this forum.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Finarfin a dit:

I don,t know?

I think the disappearing of the thread is strange. I was ready to write a very intelligent:yawinkle: response and it disappeared. I do wonder what happened.
There are not much people still active on this forum.

I know, it is all very strange. Like a ghost town!

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I asked my fellow french moderators but none of them did it. This is a disturbing issue.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Sludge a dit:
I asked my fellow french moderators but none of them did it. This is a disturbing issue.
It is now clear who did it: BrainEater. And what I've understood from another member is that he was already in the habit of deleting threads that he had started himself. But recently he took it to a new level, deleting dozens of threads started by others. Though I've never had any disagreement with BrainEater (I don't remember any fight, ever), it seems my mere presence here has triggered his rage. :(

Details about this case (with screen shots etc.) can be found in another thread started by zezt:

http://www.psychonaut.com/general-p...as-my-our-thread-titled-what-matrix-gone.html

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Too much robot spam on this topic. I close it, hoping that it is not redirected on another topic (but I'm convinced it will be). Braineater is no longer a moderator as far as I know. Sorry for the trouble he caused.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.