Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why do people take destructive drugs?

Pretzel Logic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
Why do people take drugs like cocaine,heroin,meth,bath salts,alcohol,.... that are known to make harm in the body and they do not help us grow,in other words we don't get anything from them the only thing we get is that our body gets hurt or damaged.

evilbrood

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
18 Oct 2011
Because even if the product hurts you and makes you feel bad, you like it and cant imagine your life without it.
Because even if it makes you feel pain, it's a pain you got used to, and which makes you forget your problems.
Because you feel guilty and hate yourself and somehow want to punish yourself.
Because you try it 'cause you're just curious and without noticing you get addicted to it.

There are many reasons why people use this kind of chems, and maybe one per user

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Even though these drugs are destructive in the middle term, one may learn something from them, as from any experience.

Pretzel Logic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
but you get addicted to those substances and you can't live your life without them this doesn't bring you any experiences at all.l think that destructive drugs were made for partying nothing else they just pump massive doses of dopamine in your brain that is all you don't get any useful visuals or knowledge from the universe,they are just to have an good time if you can call that an good time at all.

evilbrood

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
18 Oct 2011
You can learn things about yourself with addictive drugs like meth or heroin

For instance why do you take this kind of drugs and why you got addicted to it.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
There are many reasons why people take destructive drugs or why people have unhealthy and self destructive behavior. People may have psychological problems. People try to self medicate. Some people just want to get fucked up.
Some people are misinformed or maybe just stupid.

Why do people eat junk food and get fat and unhealthy? Why do people drink those unhealthy energy drinks? Why do some people give that shit food to there children?
One aspect of it is that people focus on the short term and don,t think about the long term. a live fast die young mentality.

For me personally i do not take destructive drugs.

hugspot

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2013
I don't really know why people are using these kinds of drugs, all they do is ruin your life. If you become addicted to it, there is no coming back. getting hooked into it is a waste of money and a waste of your life.

piou piou

Inscrit
7 Fev 2012
Hi,
Psychedelics can be as destructive as other drugs. Maybe you didn't read the topic about a psychonaut who was in mourning for his friend who went crazy. Or this psychonaut who could not bear with the society anymore since his ayahuasca trip. Please don't say "destructive drugs" for the physically addictive ones only.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
piou piou a dit:
Hi,
Psychedelics can be as destructive as other drugs. Maybe you didn't read the topic about a psychonaut who was in mourning for his friend who went crazy. Or this psychonaut who could not bear with the society anymore since his ayahuasca trip. Please don't say "destructive drugs" for the physically addictive ones only.

Let,s say destructive behavior.

Bara Suen Ka

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2013
piou piou a dit:
Hi,
I agree totally.
With my own friends most experiences with psychedelic substances so far were very positive. However I heard stories from other people which were not very possible at all. For example a near murder, and a near suicide, to name a few. (And obviously, these might just as well have been truelly lethal)
It's also very possible to enhance mental problems or get a spiritual crisis.

I actually almost had a spiritual crisis once, becoming so detached from reality that I couldn't tell what was up or down, left or right. It didn't even matter either, as I didn't care for everyday life anymore. Careless about everything and everyone, just being at unease at the chaos that was inside me.

To say psychedelics are entirely harmless is naive, and they should be treated with proper respect, also considering it's simply not for everyone.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
The point is not that one drugs or another is destructive. It is the behavior of people that is destructive.
You don,t need drugs to be destructive or to destroy yourself. If you are suffering from anorexia for example.
However a lot of people do use drugs to destroy them selfs.
When it comes to addiction, it does not need to be drugs. You can get addiction to a lot of stuff.

Like anorexia addiction also is a disease. People have this destructive behavior because of this disease. The question is not why do people have destructive behavior. More important is how do we cure the disease of addiction.

JoannaPotter

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2013
I don't think destructive drugs should be consumed. These are for pleasure not for violence.

Souperman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2014
You can learn from them, as it sorta teaches a lesson. (Drugs teaching lessons? Cows fly.)

But destructive drugs for pleasure? That seems kinda weird.

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
Many people who seek escapism through destructive chemicals like cocaine, ecstasy etc can often find themselves being guided away from the substance. by the substance. a perception change manifested by the substance. The ability to observe & understand.

I experimented blindly like most. But If I knew what i know now I would have stuck with cannabis "the gateway drug"..

Cannabis led me away from all man made chemicals, drugs & pharmaceuticals towards an organic, healthy lifestyle void of plastics, preservatives, unnatural products, synthetic materials etc. Cannabis has been nothing but beneficial to my life.

The so called gateway drug led me in the opposite direction from drugs.

Thank you cannabis, now its our turn to help you.

tartopom

Inscrit
19 Avr 2012
We use destructive drugs (or behaviors) because we want to destroy demons inside us. Or at least make them shut up for a while.

suha52

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2014
Cause they have low confidence and think drugs will help. Only good drug is marijuana, its healthier than coffee.

schtroumpfette

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
11 Juin 2007
... And why do people taking "enlightenment" drugs talk about "open-minded spirits" but think they know better than everyone else, especially other drug users, what's good or bad for them ... ?

trix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2014
Often its to cope with horrific pasts, or a mistake that is still haunting them. Read Crowley and then say hard drugs can't be creative.