Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why are tropanes mixed with Aya?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
It made me think, shaman's in the past used datura in their brews. What were their motives and where has this combination led to?

Could it be a gate to a world which is truly seen and accepted as real, with a complete temporarly memory loose of the actual world? Will the presence of DMT plants turn the tropane hell into a heaven which is seen and witnessed as reality?

I'm not going to play with it, but of course, if there was such a thing as true delirium in heaven instead of hell, it'd be at least interesting to hear more about it.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Scopolamine is known to reduce nausea in low doses. But then again the purging was seen as an important part of the experience...

silvermoon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2008
Once I drank ayahuasca with datura, made by an shaman from Equador.
Some say ayahuasca is the herb of the death, datura was even more death. I felt the gravity as mayor force, it physically smashed me down on the earth, and mentally even lower to an 'underworld'. Lots of pain on all levels. And I was not the only one, in lucky moments we were able to puke, in between it was just suffering for hours not capable of doing anything. Even the shaman had an hard time, fighting the demons in the other reality.
At the end of the night it was blissfull as usual again, and some people with serious physical problems did become much more healthy after this ceremony, I heard.
It was important to not eat meat for some days after the ceremony the shaman told. Another shaman told me that the diet for datura is much more important than it is with ayahuasca.
Not something to experiment with without teacher..

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Friend of mine has had such an experience in Peru (I think). He told me the shaman explained to him that the datura makes the mind and spirit loose, shakes it free from the body, while the DMT gives you the experience you need. Sounded interesting, although I wouldn't try without a shaman present.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I've read(I thought someone on this site wrote it) that they only use like one leave or something in a cooking pot with ayahuasca enough to let a whole vilage trip.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I remember reading that too.

I would imagine different plants and materials are used depending on the desired effects. I wouldn't do Datura without a Shaman present either. :oops:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah the curve on toxicity with datura's psychoactives are extremely sharp, i.e. if you double the dose, of a mild trip, you can go permanently blind... you have to increase dosage by single %'s at times... Shamans are really the only people I would trust.
Although Datura would just be too hardcore for me.