Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why I joined

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Hi I joined this channel to check my reality with you guys.
I am exploring life in all sorts of views, from intelligent design to evolution/natural selection.
Just hoping I can collect some pieces here for my puzzle. I have been reading into psychedelic matter after an experience that changed my life. Something I seemed to be asking for a long time, but did not see clear.
Ask and thou shall receive. I received something alright and it got me interested.
I think these plants are a communication tool with a different language I speak. I am trying to figure out if the plants brings out the language of my soul, or that the plant is talking to me in its own language...
A paradox in my life... Sure they open my perspective, but there seems to be something behind the curtain I can not put my finger on. Maybe I never will, but it's sure fun maintaining finding it out... I have already read a lot of brightful posts and that's basicly why I joined :)
Cheers

ADeeperSilence

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Fev 2015
mayi.gif
Hi there!

You sound like an interesting and informed individual, I look forward to hearing more from you and possibly getting into some thought provoking and mutually beneficial exchanges!