Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Who wants to see less of me

Overall opinion of IJC

• Negative

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Positive

Votes: 3 33,3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 6 66,7%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Dark, Spice, Endless, Mnemo, some other guy and some other guy before that have shown a generous dislike towards me posting. Please, if the consensus is me = bad I'll leave for good. Please have at it.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I added an option that I think should be up there as well. this "either you are for us or you are against us" thing sucks.

personally you don't annoy me and I don't understand why so many people get angry with you. maybe it's because I don't partake in the huge discussion about free energy or what you have been talking about. you seem to talk to people on a plane that makes them lose their temper. the only person who managed to do this with me was maxfreakout with the constant I-know-it-all egodeath litany (I'M THE ONE WHO KNOWS IT ALL DAMNIT)

do what thou wilt.
that the forum is kinda dead right now might just as well be because it's winter right now. makes people tired and the lack of sun ain't enlightening either. at least that's my experience.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
IJC, Chillout man....

Have a coke and relax 8)

Why does it bother you if people like you or dislike you? Why should you care if we see you, hear you or smell you?

I feel the last little while has presented people with alot of real world issues. Be it money, family, life in general, revelations or losses. Its been a tough time for alot of people....

Personally, I am glad you and who ever else is still here becuase the road has been bumpy and times hard. I pray everyone is silently hanging in and soon we will have some happier days ahead :)

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I wouldn't worry about it at all IJC, diversity of opinion is needed in these sorts of forums. If everyone just agreed with each other this place would be boring and I wouldn't come here.

You should look at people becoming annoyed or angry at you as not too bad a thing. If someone is angered or annoyed at you it means that what you have written has challenged a view point they hold and hopefully caused them to examine that point of view more closely. No philosophy should ever be closed to further thought and challenging the philosphies of others (either directly or indirectly) only serves to deepen the intellectual rigour applied to the philosphy under challenge - this is why the likes of Plato and Socrates sat around in towels with other blokes discussing the qualities of nebulous concepts such as justice.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
WE LOVE YOU JESUS!!!

youarethesunofgod

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
do we have to pay extra to see 'more' of you?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
depends what you want to see...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It bugs me that Spice thought I was working for the government (whether he meant consciously or drone idk), mnemo thought I was completely fabricating my entire life(style), and a few others before that genuinely disliked my comments.

If it was genuine dislike I wouldn't really care, I would just leave. I feel though, that I have contributed to this board a wealth of knowledge, and the "Thanks for that post" outnumber by the dozens to the "IJC that's not right to say". Which is why I have found it extremely difficult to leave this place. I think I contribute way more positive than negative, and the outright claim that I am a liar undermines my entire purpose of not only staying, but joining in the first place.

I think spice was just in the heat of arguement, but something really struck a chord with Mnemo's negativity.

When I came on to the general psychonautics board and read something about how I am a prevelant writer but who's posts are useless it begs the question of whether I am falsely perceiving myself as a good influence. Most of the more ambient of you seem to not care, but I am a hot tamale when it comes to the questioning of my purpose, and I'm a bit less relaxed them most.

I'll continue to post when the place seems dead to keep the ball rolling, but as posts increase (hopefully) I feel less of a need to post anything. And to the two negative votes : suck a big one :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i believe, after a little time away to meditate on the site, that it has more to do with the (false)confidence that you put into some of your words, moreso than what it is that you actually say. i mean that, sometimes you dangle over the railing of speculation and fact (speculation as fact). that's really the only time you and i clash.

i know that ideally, everyone should always approach everything as skeptical, but they don't, and there is something very trance inducing in the stating of anything as empirical, that is, concerning impressionable people(of which i believe there are many in this community, although not necessarily the regulars).

how's the saying go? "drunk off of ones own power"? something like that? knowledge is power, no doubt. but sometimes "too much helping" can be considered worse than "not enough helping", if one speculates too much into their own psyche outloud in the same proximity as real facts. unless of course there is an apparent distiction between what is fact, and also what is new speculation.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Whoaa dude, negative = minus one vote... I read the name of the thread and thought it was identical to the poll question. I want to see as much posts as you would like to post dude. I think you're a fascinating guy, with plenty of valuable information, keep it coming.

Peace.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
IJC you leave now I'll hunt you down and shoot you myself.

:D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
lol @ last two posts. thanks guys.

Allusion, I just don't know... I think you have a grudge against me, you're too judgeing of me in particular. I suppose my post count constitutes such an attitude, but I mean, if you just enjoyed my readings, rather than picking everything I say apart, it may be better for you. I'm just a guy on the internet, not the ultimate voice of reason on anything. I don't think I should be treated [much] differently than others, unless what I have to say is positive & constructive - and that really is the reason I keep my post count up.

I get alot of good feedback, but at times just because I do not stay in a higher plane of sincerity for every topic and every post doesn't mean I should be hit with a floppy fish by the wiggling anal-retentiveness of the internet face.

fish-slap.gif

nah mean?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
lol @ last two posts. thanks guys.

Allusion, I just don't know... I think you have a grudge against me, you're too judgeing of me in particular. I suppose my post count constitutes such an attitude, but I mean, if you just enjoyed my readings, rather than picking everything I say apart, it may be better for you. I'm just a guy on the internet, not the ultimate voice of reason on anything. I don't think I should be treated [much] differently than others, unless what I have to say is positive & constructive - and that really is the reason I keep my post count up.

I get alot of good feedback, but at times just because I do not stay in a higher plane of sincerity for every topic and every post doesn't mean I should be hit with a floppy fish by the wiggling anal-retentiveness of the internet face.

fish-slap.gif

nah mean?

it's because you talk more than everyone in particular. i dont treat you any differently than i would others, it's just that no one else speaks as often as you, and with such self-certainty, over highly subjective, (confusing) material (to begin with). anything else you contribute i value (and i comment on as such), but when anyone oversteps their boundaries, i feel compelled to remind them. sorry dude, my brains like the spell check function, i can't help it. you're taking it too personally. everyone has a different view

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
the fish in that picture is still alive lol

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Allusion a dit:
it's because you talk more than everyone in particular. i dont treat you any differently than i would others, it's just that no one else speaks as often as you, and with such self-certainty, over highly subjective, (confusing) material (to begin with). anything else you contribute i value (and i comment on as such), but when anyone oversteps their boundaries, i feel compelled to remind them. sorry dude, my brains like the spell check function, i can't help it. you're taking it too personally. everyone has a different view

Don't worry you'll find me just as anoying at some point cuz I am the same way. I have a ton of knowledge that is instinctual and composed of years of common sense as opposed to hard fact. In an unrelated way I can operate pretty much any technical device made by man short of a fusion reactor just by playing with it for a few minutes as opposed to reading manuals. Shit just makes sense to me. Life is like that a lot of the times. I read something and I go. "Well isnt it obvios the answer is this?". Thats what freaked out my teachers in highschool cuz I never studied, never did homework then aced all their tests half the time when the test was the first time I saw the material.

Just cuz you dont have 'proof' of everything you say doesnt mean it isnt just as valid as having proof. Proof is only important if proof is important to the person using the information. Sometimes its trust or simply 'yeah I hadnt thought of that' or 'yeah that makes sense'.

Short of getting banned I'm not leaving lol and I'm chaining IJC to my hip if he tries. :D

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Get a room schwanke.

Insitinctual knowledge is fine as long as it comes with the warning that it is instinctual and not solid fact. What Allusion is referring to, IMO, is the clothing of instinctual knowledge in the guise of absolute truth.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Get a room. Haha. Guess I'm too used to Second Life where people are all open about everything. I'm also a naturally open person in real life too. I dont worry about rooms. Been told by a couple of people on this board to just be myself and fuck everyone else. Personally I wouldn't say it so harshly but thats how I feel about it though I try to be friendly about it.

As for the knowledge thing, I cant quite see the difference but maybe thats cuz for me Truth is Truth regardless of where it comes from. I'm used to 'knowing the truth' and whether or not I say whether or not its instinctual or absolute is more for how I feel they might take it as opposed to how I feel about the source. Its still the same truth.

I've learned this process primarily from having dealt with 'flamers' my entire digital life since about the 8th grade in school as a kid and I didnt even get into the spiritual side of things till an adult. People who get on your case about stuff and scream 'Thats a lie!' or 'Where's your proof?' are generally doing it because they dont like the truth, not because of whether or not they actually care about the source. The source is just a convenient reason to deny the truth.

I believe everyone has a natural ability to 'know' and 'see' the truth provided its presented in a light they can understand. I also know I happen to have a wierd gifting in doing that sometimes even when it isnt citing chapter and verse whether from the bible OR from a text book or legal document or whatever. (Either way is religion in my opinion which in and of itself is a failed state in human evolution.)

Sooooo..... me and my usual babble asside. Maybe we're doing something different in our presentation of truth but I dont see it but I am often blind to my own actions and have to live in faith of my own relationship to reality half the time anyway.

Personally I think any opinion is a valid opinion as long as everyone is good at realizing everything in reality IS an opinion. (You know how we on here all talk about relative reality.) There IS absolute truth about EVERYTHING but how we percieve what that truth is is all opinion. This is why I have no problem with flamers and let flamers flame on. Maybe someone will get an emotional connection out of their 'ignorance' (in my opinion) and be helped by it in a way that makes it easier for me to help them through more sober means later on. (And I do freely admit some times I'm the ignoramus but I try not to flame about it and just either apologize or shut up.)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
IF you two (science and allusion) are alluding to the fact that my tripping experience is low (?) you would be partially correct;

I've never done LSD, mescaline, MDMA or its relatives. I've done salvia once, mushrooms counted on one hand, DMT counted on two.

My ability to relate to people on this board, specifically people who 'need help' or are having some kind of trouble comes from my experience with frequent destabilization in my psychological state of mind a while ago. I had a few years where I would weekly have a bad trip without the ingestion of psychodelics, and had to consequently deal with that to a grueling level.

From hitting rock bottom multiple times, and my ability to climb back to normalcy again and again, and most importantly all the while experimenting and experiencing what works and what does not work (psychologically / phsyiologically) I have a knowledge that can be rivaled to experienced trippers. I am here because I can push people back to some sort of stabilization - when people are low, or feel confused about psychodelics, my ability to relate is pretty good (I'd like to say).

When someone comes on here and speaks about a trip, a story, or a problem, it is easy to be lost in the chaos and translation. However, it is easy for me to see the root of what is being explained.

My "intuitive" knowledge comes from nature - the mind is very complex in its ends, but it is very simple in its means. We all learn realtively similar to one another, but what we learn and what we experience is never similar. If one is able to see beyond the "inputs" and into the "equation", so to speak, one picks up on what is needed to be responded to and how to respond.

However, I cannot say that I am seasoned, or heavily experienced in psychodelics, mainly due to the past few years of trying to find a stable 'sobereity' and I think that will rub some of the experienced on here the wrong way, perhaps not. I think it really pissed of Mnemo.

anyways, not sure if that was what you two were alluding (eluding?) to, but there is an explanation to those who care.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
And I think that is a dead on useful gift IJC. What you may not realize is you are using the same methods that Christians who 'witness' properly use to 'lead people to Christ'. Only you are leading people back to themselves away from the chaos that has happened for whatever reason.

There is a book called "Wounded Healer" that I have seen referenced several times in terms of being told I should read it and though I read bits of it before I lost the ability to read I know that the general thing is the more you are 'damaged' in some way and survive it, the better you are at helping people out of that damaged state back to where either they should be or where they want to go.

There was a story in the tv show West Wing that went like this:

Guy is walking along the street and falls into a pit. He screams out "Help! Help! Can anyone help me?" A doctor walks by and says "Sure I'll help you!" and writes a prescription for a medication and throws it in the pit and walks off. A lawyer walks by and says "Sure I'll help you!" and writes up a contract and throws it in the pit and walks off. A priest (or pastor but in the show was priest) walks by and says "Sure I'll help you!" and writes up a prayer and throws it i the pit and walks off. The guy gets very discouraged and starts to cry and then his friend walks by and he cries out "Help me! Help me! I'm in the pit!" and the friend walks over and says "Sure I'll help you! " and jumps in the pit.

The guy goes. "Why? Why? Did you jump in the pit? Now we're both stuck down here!" The friend replies. "No were not! Because I've been here before and I know the way out!"

The true gift of any human being in 'counseling' is being able to lead someone from where they are to where they want to go and the best counselers are the ones that have a personal pain that helps them relate to their clients. Not saying any of us on here are 'professional' counselers. But I know several in real life, mostly family members and they all have taken jobs where their primary clients relate to the personal pain that they experienced at some time in their life. Rape. Abuse. Molestation.

If you havnt experienced these things then you dont really have the credentials to help someone out with them at the deeper level even if you never actually mentioned your own experience directly.

IJC you've just been gifted in the blessing of having worked yourself out of several traumatic experiences that you can now help others out with that people like me or anyone else who havnt gone through them in exactly your way cant help with.

And no I'm not blowin smoke up your/his ass or kissing it or whatever. Just bein real and honest about what I have seen on here.