Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Which is more of a relaxing high: shrooms or acid?

OpiateDream

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2013
I was just curious because I'm more of a downer guy than i am an upper guy and so I was wondering which drug has more of a relaxing high. I've heard acid can have stimulant effects but it also seems like shrooms can make people act a bit wild. So if I was just wanting to relax and enjoy a nice, psychedelic experience, which one do you guys think would be better?

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Shrooms definitely have a calmer energy compared to LSD, but dont expect to enter in a sort of opiate or benzos state! Psichedelics contain a word of sensations and feeling... Sometime the ride is easy, sometime it's hard. Nonetheless, they always teach you something.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I found lsd to be more stimulating, but I prefer it over shrooms a lot, since shrooms always made me really tired in the beginning, and the shroom trip was always a lot more uncontrolled than the trip with lsd.

to me, lsd seems more of a plug-in, while shrooms grab you with your hands and mold you whichever way they like. so I'd say that lsd is calmer, even though more stimulating. this is my opinion/experience, I'm sure somebody would disagree.

Bunkerg9

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Jan 2014
So I tried spice for the first time and had a bad trip. I saw my friend morph in front of me 4 times. I smoke about 6-8 bowls of bud a week sometimes more. I never tripped of bud. And I've had a lot at one time on severald occasions. I really want to try shrooms but I don't want to have a bad trip. I'm never usually paranoid but for some reason I tripped off of two hits of spice. I was wanted your opinions on this. Should I do shrooms and why did I trip on spice? Any other advice is always good too! Thanks!!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I am told that spice is really, really strong and quite different to weed. however, if you smoke enough weed you are going to trip too, especially if you take a break of at least 2 weeks before that. so, nothing special to have strong effects from it.

a mushroom trip is going to be very different from spice since it is a different class of drugs. I tripped on weed every now and then and it is very very different from a mushroom trip.

Bradleywhites

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2014
hi there ..
counting the members count to 1 + by adding myself to the exiting community on the board .. hope the support from the fellow members is always there where it is needed most

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
LSD is a lot calmer then shrooms for me and LSD is actually less visual then shrooms, I always find when I'm on shrooms its vary vary intense mind body and sprite where acid I can take a hit an chill out.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
8th of shrooms 25 $ eat it have fun feel grate, 1 hit of acid 10 $ feel good if id like to go farther ill get a strip. Everyone is diffrent, I say acid do to no taste and a more controlled dosage where shrooms can be potent as Fuck seemingly out of nowhere. But I guess this is just me if you wanna have a good time peyote gummy bears lol, LSD is a lot less visual then other psychedelics.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Me too think shrooms, yesterday I ate 5.4 g of these, all the time of trip I was lying on the bed! and what a trip!!!!
if was acid, certlainly I went around the city!!

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
Mushrooms without doubt, Nature can only be natural and is best for body, mind and soul.

Frame of mind is most important before embarking upon a journey.

The Natural way = the truthful route
Synthetics = Distortion

peace

Plus_ultra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
Definitely shrooms

maattrr

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Juin 2015
shrooms for me are definitely calmer.. LSD has a heavy body load and I can find it quite confusing doing simple tasks and I can get so deep in thought it can be quite shocking when I snap out of it. whereas woth shrooms just make my body feel relaxed and I tend to spend hours sat down