Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Where Can I Get Away? Spiritual Journey?

Vark

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2013
I really NEED a change! Just have to escape the insanity for a week, a month, a year, hell the rest of my life.
Psychedelics, self reflection and rest. Is anybody with me? Really, right now this is a solo mission but...?
I`m just an old (58) long haired known who's lost his way. Problem, I'm stuck in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.
Long story, something to do with booze and a 30 some year drunk. Sober now 5 years but can't deal with this planet and what I'm
told is reality. Whatever happened to truth and honesty? Sure, I know I could just hop a flight to SF or LA and lay on the beach.
Lots of 3 letter shit there but I have a ancient pot charge so that's out. Any idea's? Peru's out. Really, really want to do DMT
but can't do Ayahuasca, MAOI's, plus it's Peru. Must be someplace in the world where smoke-able DMT is easy to find?
Advise/travel companions welcomed and appreciated. Want to go ASAP.
Vark
Voir la pièce jointe 12484

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Wellp guess what. In about 1 week I will be in Grand Marais, MN.

I don't know where you'd get some psychs, but going for a week long trip in Quetico or Boundary waters, taking some entheogens, and waiting the day with an over-active mind is about the most uplifting, spiritually intense experience I've ever had.

Since there is a moderate group of us, I can't speak for the whole group. If it was just me and a friend I would invite you along... but I'd highly advise going into that area for a week...

It blows my mind every time, with or without psychs. Weed or a couple swigs of some alcohol seem to be just as useful for me... Its incredible the insight that nature brings us.

Vark

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2013
Thanks Mr. Christ, just a guess, camping and canoes? More info please.
I find my self further and further from truth, myself and nature.
All of the pain, hurt, abuse the world suffers daily eats away at people.
Eats away at me and it's beginning to feel like there is nothing left.
I need to relax and touch, feel something, anything positive.
I think I remember happy and positive, could be a myth ...?
Nice to hear from a human.
Tks Much Vark

Mavraek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2013
Howdy, I am looking everywhere for the canary reed grass and mimosa H. There are two trees two blocks down the road from me that are the real thing. And about a hundred that aren't. I have not done the d m t knowingly.. When I was a kid i smoked some weed that i believe was laced with it and it was out of this world. I also am on this quest...once i find it, extract it and test it...i invite...I probably drink a bit much tequila but hey its better than doing m e t huh . Take care and stay in comunicae

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yeah just got back. Was really great. Its like medicine to me. We went in the middle of bum-truck no where. I took a bit of shrooms and had some epic visions, a good long sit & think to myself, nothing too crazy. Was good. But... I don't know. I hope all is well. Happiness is always there, you just need to consciously dig it up - its always hovering, just like sadness, anger, and stress. We just choose, consciously (and whether we like it or not), what emotions to feel in every situation.

legendary

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juil 2013
2 things off the top of my head...

If you want a self-realization journey, these are 2 good way to go about doing it. Understand yourself through nature. If you feel a mix of depressed/harsh mood swings, I'd suggest getting on lemectol (lamotringe sp*); you'd need to start slow with 25mg for 2 weeks, 50 mg for 1 month, 100 mg for 3 weeks-4 weeks, 200mg 2 weeks, 400 mg (2 full pills) as the therapeutic dose. I would doubt you'd need more, but in some cases 600-800mg may be necessary. Supplement that with daily exercise, maybe pilates or hatha yoga and you'll feel right as rain by the end of the year... assuming that is how you feel. I've worked with patients who are bi-polar II and returned vets with clinical depression and PTSD, it keeps them balanced and able to live a normal life. Side effects aren't too bad, you may feel a mental high because it is balancing your neuro-chemistry but in turn, you will sleep less, be more alert and more in tune with yourself.
Aside from that, fluxotine, seroquil and/or a diet change to 3000mg of fish oil vitamins and chai/hemp seed is a good start. It'll clean your body and keep your mind healthy as well.
Good luck!
The Krishnamurti Foundation of America
July 2013

Dear Friends,

We just returned from our two week East Coast Tour. During our two week tour through five states we met, in total, with more than 250 people at our presentations of Krishnamurti’s work on meditation. For more information and complementary downloads click here.

In the next weeks, the KEC is fully booked with the Educating the Educator program and the Study Intensive Retreat.

Next month we are, for the first time, having a five day Yoga and Self Knowledgeprogram for those who want to include studying yoga while exploring Krishnamurti’s teachings. For more information on this Yoga and Self Knowledge program, click here.

[align=center]

"When you do these things regularly, easily, without any effort – yoga means skill in action, it isn’t just doing certain things – the skill in action implies no effort. When you do the exercises with any form of effort involved, that is not yoga. Therefore you do it easily, and the regularity of it depends on the sensitivity of the body. You do it one day, and the next day the body may be tired and you say, all right, I won’t do it. It is not a mechanical regularity. Right sir? All this requires a great deal of intelligence, not only the intelligence of the body, but the mind, the whole thing called mind in which is the brain, and all that, when that is intelligent it will tell you, it will react, tell you what to do, what not to do. "

- J.Krishnamurti, Saanen 7th PublicTalk 30th July 1970

Best wishes for a good summer,

Jaap Sluijter
KFA Executive Director

Yoga & Self-Knowledge
August 21-25

[align=center]
[/align]
A 5-day event where participants engage in yoga and dialogue, opening up an opportunity for exploration and self-knowledge. We will practice yoga, turning our attention more deeply inwards to pay attention to the body, breath and mind.

The Intern Student
Program

[align=center]
[/align]
The Intern Student program at the Krishnamurti Educational Center is a one year residential program aimed for young adults who want to explore the question "Who am I?" in a communal setting.

What Are the Teachings?
by Michael Mendizza

[align=center]
[/align]
He denied methods. The change he encouraged us to discover about ourselves, he claimed, is not dependent on knowledge, time or the authority of another. These are the teachings. What is left? Where does this leave us?
Oak Grove School
Senior Speeches

[align=center]
[/align]
On Wednesday, June 5th, Oak Grove School honored the hard work and perseverance of its graduating senior class. We are very proud of the class of 2013 and wish them success as they begin their next adventure.
Theme Weekend
September 6-8

[align=center]
[/align]
You Are the World and the World is You - Theme Weekends are for people eager to inquire into fundamental questions in an atmosphere of togetherness and openness. These events are suitable for those already acquainted with the teachings as well as those fairly new to them.
Looking, Listening, and Shared Inquiry - July 27
[align=center]
This program starts with a video of Krishnamurti, then seeks to explore the topic of the video via the medium of dialogue. With the focus on 'what is' rather than on ideas and opinions, the intention is to inquire together in relation to fundamental questions of life.
[/align]
Weekly Video

We have searched the global archives for those moments when Krishnamurti was exceptionally clear about a particular theme.
Think on These Things
the East Coast Tour

Don't Believe Everything you Think - We embarked on a two-week tour of the Eastern United States. Our intention was to investigate questions that are deeply important to our lives - to provide a space to explore and question, with no judgment and no desired result.
Re-envisioning Education, and the Craft of Learning

Starting with the questions that we grapple with in our daily lives as educators, the program builds on the insights participants come to from their own deep looking and shared inquiry during the program. The 2013 event is full; next year's event will be held June 20-26, 2014. Save the date!
[/align]

legendary

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juil 2013
2 things off the top of my head...

If you want a self-realization journey, these are 2 good way to go about doing it. Understand yourself through nature. If you feel a mix of depressed/harsh mood swings, I'd suggest getting on lemectol (lamotringe sp*); you'd need to start slow with 25mg for 2 weeks, 50 mg for 1 month, 100 mg for 3 weeks-4 weeks, 200mg 2 weeks, 400 mg (2 full pills) as the therapeutic dose. I would doubt you'd need more, but in some cases 600-800mg may be necessary. Supplement that with daily exercise, maybe pilates or hatha yoga and you'll feel right as rain by the end of the year... assuming that is how you feel. I've worked with patients who are bi-polar II and returned vets with clinical depression and PTSD, it keeps them balanced and able to live a normal life. Side effects aren't too bad, you may feel a mental high because it is balancing your neuro-chemistry but in turn, you will sleep less, be more alert and more in tune with yourself.
Aside from that, fluxotine, seroquil and/or a diet change to 3000mg of fish oil vitamins and chai/hemp seed is a good start. It'll clean your body and keep your mind healthy as well.
Good luck!
The Krishnamurti Foundation of America
July 2013

Dear Friends,

We just returned from our two week East Coast Tour. During our two week tour through five states we met, in total, with more than 250 people at our presentations of Krishnamurti’s work on meditation. For more information and complementary downloads click here.

In the next weeks, the KEC is fully booked with the Educating the Educator program and the Study Intensive Retreat.

Next month we are, for the first time, having a five day Yoga and Self Knowledgeprogram for those who want to include studying yoga while exploring Krishnamurti’s teachings. For more information on this Yoga and Self Knowledge program, click here.

[align=center]

"When you do these things regularly, easily, without any effort – yoga means skill in action, it isn’t just doing certain things – the skill in action implies no effort. When you do the exercises with any form of effort involved, that is not yoga. Therefore you do it easily, and the regularity of it depends on the sensitivity of the body. You do it one day, and the next day the body may be tired and you say, all right, I won’t do it. It is not a mechanical regularity. Right sir? All this requires a great deal of intelligence, not only the intelligence of the body, but the mind, the whole thing called mind in which is the brain, and all that, when that is intelligent it will tell you, it will react, tell you what to do, what not to do. "

- J.Krishnamurti, Saanen 7th PublicTalk 30th July 1970

Best wishes for a good summer,

Jaap Sluijter
KFA Executive Director

Yoga & Self-Knowledge
August 21-25

[align=center]
[/align]
A 5-day event where participants engage in yoga and dialogue, opening up an opportunity for exploration and self-knowledge. We will practice yoga, turning our attention more deeply inwards to pay attention to the body, breath and mind.

The Intern Student
Program

[align=center]
[/align]
The Intern Student program at the Krishnamurti Educational Center is a one year residential program aimed for young adults who want to explore the question "Who am I?" in a communal setting.

What Are the Teachings?
by Michael Mendizza

[align=center]
[/align]
He denied methods. The change he encouraged us to discover about ourselves, he claimed, is not dependent on knowledge, time or the authority of another. These are the teachings. What is left? Where does this leave us?
Oak Grove School
Senior Speeches

[align=center]
[/align]
On Wednesday, June 5th, Oak Grove School honored the hard work and perseverance of its graduating senior class. We are very proud of the class of 2013 and wish them success as they begin their next adventure.
Theme Weekend
September 6-8

[align=center]
[/align]
You Are the World and the World is You - Theme Weekends are for people eager to inquire into fundamental questions in an atmosphere of togetherness and openness. These events are suitable for those already acquainted with the teachings as well as those fairly new to them.
Looking, Listening, and Shared Inquiry - July 27
[align=center]
This program starts with a video of Krishnamurti, then seeks to explore the topic of the video via the medium of dialogue. With the focus on 'what is' rather than on ideas and opinions, the intention is to inquire together in relation to fundamental questions of life.
[/align]
Weekly Video

We have searched the global archives for those moments when Krishnamurti was exceptionally clear about a particular theme.
Think on These Things
the East Coast Tour

Don't Believe Everything you Think - We embarked on a two-week tour of the Eastern United States. Our intention was to investigate questions that are deeply important to our lives - to provide a space to explore and question, with no judgment and no desired result.
Re-envisioning Education, and the Craft of Learning

Starting with the questions that we grapple with in our daily lives as educators, the program builds on the insights participants come to from their own deep looking and shared inquiry during the program. The 2013 event is full; next year's event will be held June 20-26, 2014. Save the date!
[/align]

C

changgonggao

Invité
If it was just me and a friend I would invite you along.