Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

When is it too late to take more LSD?

penny

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
My past two experiences with LSD, I have found myself taking one hit,and then taking another an hour later (although it never kicks in with one blotter hit for me, I'm not sure why I've never just started with two...). At this point I usually start tripping, but wanting a stronger experience, I have consistently found myself continuing to take all the remaining LSD I have (last time 5 hits, this time 9) over the course of the night. I'm wondering though, am I just wasting my doses by doing this? Once I start to trip with 2-3 hits, is adding a hit after another 5 hours (and usually about one per hour after that) really going to make me trip that much harder? And for that matter this past time I took my first hits at 3/4 in the afternoon, and found myself taking the last ones more than 12 hours later. I know tolerance to LSD goes up for a week or two, but how immediately? Should I just hide the acid from myself once I've started to trip? haha!

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
hmm yeah i think you are wasting your lsd. I did the same thing a few times. you come up off of the first dose and the other doses just make it last longer. If you are going to re-dose, i think you have to make the dose significantly more than the first in order to get any stronger effects.

5 hits at once will be a much heavier trip than 10 trips over 5 hours.

mindmelt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juin 2006
5 hits at once will be a much heavier trip than 10 trips over 5 hours.

yes, keep this in mind when you plan a trip next time.

best thing to do is just to choose a dose, and go for it.
try to get to know how strong the trips are on you and take as much as you think you need to, and if one trip is not enough, maybe you carefully can try 1 and a half or maybe 2. and take them at once.
i don't know about redosing during a trip, but my own experience is that when i have tripped a day (or 2) before, and i've tripped for example on 1 and a halve trip and i want to have the same effect i have to take twice as much. so that makes 3 trips in this case. and i have to take them all in one time, and not over a couple of hours, that will have little effect on me.

but PLEASE be carefull! it's easy to dose up, BUT YOU CAN'T DOSE DOWN. so when you start dosing up. taking too little maybe is boring, taking to much can meen a bad trip...
do it very carefully and step by step, so you get used to how the drug reacts on YOU. so my story maybe can help you, but you are not me, so the acid can have a different effect on you

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Everything taken within an hour and a half will generally make you trip harder, but after that, it will just get longer and longer...

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
ahh nostalgia back in the pickart days we'd get it from kansas through oklahoma straght into d-town and it was good i took 17 once and watched pegasus trounce across the wall all night long them's the days.