Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What would your gift to humanity be?

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
So in some christian texts that weren't allowed in the bible and other religious stories from all over, people speak of what we now call drugs as gifts from the gods (but most of us who have tried them prefer the latter)

if you were a deity and you were just chillin at the beginning of humanity
with your own little piece of ecosystem and humans
what kind of gifts would you bless their land with?

remember you're a deity
you can conjure up ANYTHING you can wrap your puny human brain around

this is a fun thing to talk about

to re-rephrase the questions: if you were a drug god what drugs would you make for people?

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
ill do one

i would give them a flower that if harvested right and consumed between two people, they would "mind-link" and not only share a trip together but become mentally closer as well.the flower only blossoms right if the two people raising it share a strong love in the first place.

this would enable them to do things like sense each others energies and after years of practicing the two people could even possibly communicate between each other from far distances.

oh we can dream...

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'd give them all a gun with unlimited rounds, mankind cannot liberate itself otherwise.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
my gift to humanity would be a drug, which when consumed would disable the ability of the brain to worry about anything. obviously this would kill also the fear and maybe by that finally mankind could ascend to universal peace and happiness and maybe also understanding.............

it wouldnt bring any impairments of the mental abilities or intelligence along with it.

peace

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
I'd make two, or perhaps more. I might get crazy with my creations.

One being a cure to everything. Cancer, depression, etc. I'd likely make it similar to Cannabis, but stronger and more of a stranger-looking plant.

Another-- a hallucinogen, which allows them to reach a higher state of spiritual and creative mind.

And perhaps I'd branch off from the two.

I'd also make a cure for idiot government people. Smoke it and the stupid laws of 'Earth' go away.

G

Invité
BrainEater a dit:
my gift to humanity would be a drug, which when consumed would disable the ability of the brain to worry about anything. obviously this would kill also the fear and maybe by that finally mankind could ascend to universal peace and happiness and maybe also understanding.............

it wouldnt bring any impairments of the mental abilities or intelligence along with it.

peace

Fear is a defensive system which isn't a bad thing on its own.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
well if i was -the- god i would have done things right in the first place so humanity wouldn't even need drugs.

but say i became god right now and inherited this mess, i'd bitch-slap the earth with the ultimate trip: something that would cause all people to experience lengthy vivid dreams in which they would live out the direct and indirect consequences of all their actions entirely from the physical and emotional perspective of those affected.. every night (for a while). imagine, the hardcore bush supporter experiences becoming a civilian casualty in iraq, or growing up being a muslim believer. at the same time the muslim extremist sees from the perspective of a persecuted atheist. the rapist feeling from the perspective of the raped. the homophobe living the perspective of an oppressed homosexual. the foaming drug warrior experiencing the life of being a weed smoker thrown in jail for years and abused by a bunch of big ugly dudes. the rabid revolutionary dreaming from the perspective of the innocent bystanders. everyone, including myself. if you were a gangster or a warmonger, you might become afraid of sleep. if your life was about helping others or giving others joy, every night would be nirvana. it would be one crazy trip.. would it make things better, maybe for a little while, I dunno..

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Ignorance.

It gives them something to do.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
i think drugs will always need to exist
cause im running out of reasons to like this place

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
In my country, there will be T.P.(toiletpaper) for everybody.

Yes, to much Beavis and Butthead. :lol:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Illegalsmile a dit:
wouldn't you make it like a gun that shoots chainsaws or something?
you're god.

Yes, or golden Barbies and Ken's, but I'd only toss lessons without an instruction. Consciousness must polish itself. Each being a gun on his and her night table. With the possibility to kill easily they must learn to hug to keep life sustainable.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Tiax a dit:
BrainEater a dit:

peace

Fear is a defensive system which isn't a bad thing on its own.

as i said it wouldnt bring any impairments of mental abilities or any other of the sort with it, so we the humans could still face fearable situations with the needed mental clarity to act or react corresponding to what we wanted or needed to do. ;)

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Wait, wait---

to add...

I'd make more gods so I wouldn't be bored. :p

Cammoflage

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Juil 2009
I would give humans an extra arm,.. this arm gets activated when you tell a lie or when you do something incredibel stupid . When this happens the arm gets a life of its own and smacks you in the face.. or in the nuts... need to think about that :D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
A drug...

This would be fun.

I'd give a drug to people, if they chose to consume it, that they could watch the entire life cycle of anything, completely in their minds, from their imagination.

They could see a seed sprout, grow, climb, flourish, seed, wilt, and decay, they could watch this over and over.

You could see iron, mined, processed, shaped, welded, moved, rusted, cracked, and recycled.

You could see the earth, form, cool, expand, develope, emerge, decay, and eventually, consumed.

You could see the universe, explode, slow, accelerate, become cold, and be consumed (maybe).

I'd give them my thought process.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Very short arms and legs and lots of itch.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
A drug...

This would be fun.

I'd give a drug to people, if they chose to consume it, that they could watch the entire life cycle of anything, completely in their minds, from their imagination.

They could see a seed sprout, grow, climb, flourish, seed, wilt, and decay, they could watch this over and over.

You could see iron, mined, processed, shaped, welded, moved, rusted, cracked, and recycled.

You could see the earth, form, cool, expand, develope, emerge, decay, and eventually, consumed.

You could see the universe, explode, slow, accelerate, become cold, and be consumed (maybe).

I'd give them my thought process.

+1
this is more like it