Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What we do at work.

Yaj

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Nov 2009
At lunch I go out to the picnic table and light up a joint when it is cold weather. I watch through the glass in the entrance door to make sure no one is coming out. If someone does I just eat the roach real quick. It's handy to keep a joint with you at all times for these instances. Keep the relights to a minimum though. What do you do before and during work to stay high? I usually go home at lunch to smoke but during cold weather it's impossible.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Brownies... sweet sweet brownies.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
When I do smoke at work, usually when I am closing the store and it's absolutely dead (like five customers in our department at any time), I'll just smoke a doobie behind the building or, if I'm too paranoid to smoke a whole one, light up a roach. I hate facing managers when I'm baked, so as long as they're all gone home for the day, I love to have a quick smoke to lively up the closing shift.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
You don't need to be high all the time in my opinion. Thats addiction.

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
drugs+work=unnecessary anxiety and potential loss of gainful employment which for me at least would just spiral into more drugs.notgood.
save the doobs for 5:01 pm
i dont drink at work so why would i smoke pot at work? riddle me this.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
atypical a dit:
i dont drink at work so why would i smoke pot at work? riddle me this.
Because they are different substances with different effects. I wouldn't do heroin at work either.

Like I sort of said, I don't do it very often. Only when everything is set up perfectly for me, you know "setting" :D

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
hmm ill concede, its definitely job dependant though the job im in atm i would be totally fucked if i was stoned but treeplanting in the summer toking actually makes it enjoyable.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
why not working baked? i noticed it increased concentration and focus for me while high, however you have to watch out to not get into a negativity spiral while doing it and if yes stop it. moreover the environment for working baked is often not the most comfortable for official and inofficial raesons. also don't drive stoned except maybe if you have a lot of practice with it.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
sometimes i'll spark up at lunch time in my mates apartment (he lives where i work..)
or if im feeling like crap in the morning i'll wake n bake with an ice coffee, gets me started and ready 4 the day
really gives me the boost i need

its multi-faceted ;)

SeekerOfTheForm

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Oct 2009
Nootropics, and usually a decent dose of caffeine. I almost wish that I had a job where being stoned was an option, but there's no way you'd catch me stoned and working on AC, refrigeration and cooking equipment. On top of the usual risks of angering a customer by blowing up his $20,000 piece of equipment, I'm also in and out of 440V equipment, around dangerous heat and cold, and I get ripped up often enough as is doing the job right. On top of that, we have to figure out what's wrong with the equipment in the first place.

Money's good enough, and it certainly saves on my stash.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
My old job I had smoking was the easiest way to not lose your job due to snapping out on idiots. Fortunately my boss smoked herb. It was other things that had me lose employment. Everyone would pretty much clam bake during lunch breaks @ my old job.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
user_1919 a dit:
Fuck's sake, we aren't talking about being high "all the time". Don't mistake my passion for rudeness or whathaveyou. I agree, daily use is addiction, that is abuse, but it's not what we're doing (or at least I'm not, anymore). I'm sure we all are quite aware of the definition of addiction.

I get defensive when the word "addiction" pops up in regard to something I like to do :axe:

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Nanacapilli a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:
user_1919 a dit:
Fuck's sake, we aren't talking about being high "all the time". Don't mistake my passion for rudeness or whathaveyou. I agree, daily use is addiction, that is abuse, but it's not what we're doing (or at least I'm not, anymore). I'm sure we all are quite aware of the definition of addiction.

I get defensive when the word "addiction" pops up in regard to something I like to do :axe:

Not saying you're an addict, but also do not forget that this defensiveness might be a sign that you are possibly in a way attached to something in a way that is unhealthy?
Or in short, always doubt yourself and your own behaviour :)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I'm addicted to mary jane
i know i should give myself a break and i know the massive benefits of the old month-2weeks of sobriety
over the last 2 months i'd say theres been about 4-5 days where i havnt smoked pot
thats kinda bad i guess but i get so fucking bored and cant find a decent pass time other than video games...which gets tedious and is even more unproductive than smoking weed everyday

i mean, im a woodcarver and i havnt done any carving for aaages which bugs me but i cant seem to find the inspiration
im also a writer and i havnt written much over the last couple of months
luckily im getting more hours at work and there are more concerts and music events to go to than ever....but alot of the time i have nothing to do