Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is your favorite way to consume your shrooms?

G

Invité
I always wonder what you think is the best way to consume fresh mushrooms or truffles. Do you eat then fresh out of the package or do you make tea or soup. Or are you one of those people that really enjoy cooking with you shrooms and make some nice pancakes or pizza with them.

I will go first:

My favorite way to eat them is to either mash them in a blender and then add some juice to it and maybe even some fresh fruit (I know not to much sugar!) then is drinkable for me. In the old days I would als eat some dried mushrooms with some candy for the nasty taste.

Also what I always wanted to try is to use hot lemon juice and vitamin C to make a nice drink with the shrooms, after letting such a mixture stand for a hour or so, you can filtrate it and then drink it , anyone tried this before ?

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
last one sounds like a tasy treat! i usually make tea out of my handpicked kaalkopjes, the truffles i eat raw mostly, other dried shrooms are simply too nasty to eat like that. better make tea or bake an omelet, although your blended fruitshroomshake seems rather nice. will try that one next time! nice one, thanks :sunflower:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I like tea the best - cut&grind the shrooms very finely then brew some lemon-tea. It tastes pretty well and it hits you faster and harder than when you eat the shrooms.

phenethyl

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
I like to put fresh shrooms in a blender with some fresh fruits (kiwi bananas etc) Makes for a nice drink. From dried shrooms i make tea cant stand to eat them :shocked:

Vit c helps your body take up the triptamines so you wil trip faster.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
The dried shrooms I just ate them, chewed on them for an hour, no problem.

The fresh ones, eeeeewwww, :sick: I can't eat those.

So, I make a nice cup of tea, and within 15 - 30 min I'm flying high !

Also, I like the choclatbars, but it's hard to get them nowadays.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
I allways eat them with chocopasta from nutella, just dip them in. The pizza idea is good if you like funghi pizza, i'm gonna try that sometime :grin:

PsiloFlip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
I grind the dried mushrooms in a coffee grinder. I pour 150 ml of boiling water on this powder and add some honey for the taste (it still tastes bad!)I let it soak for 10 minutes and drink it within 10 minutes.:pint:
I usually have a light breakfast a couple of hours before I drink the tea. First effects after 10-15 minutes. In my opinion making tea is a more efficient way to consume the shrooms than to eat them. This way psilocin gets faster to the brain.

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
fresh , chef knife, and then i cut em as fine as possible ( i used to be a cook in a fancy resto ) then i add a
minimal amount of water ( just enough to make em liquid ) and then i shotgun the glas in one or two goes.

zero taste , and the whole ordeal is over in seconds

oh yeah , then i hide the knife in some place i'll never look when zoinked out.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
The whole thing becomes liquid? Handy!

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
not exactly liquid, but if the parts are small enough , they do float , and if they are small enough , you don't need to chew em,

so for all intent and purpose
it goes down as a liquid

worst case, some pieces stick under your tongue or behind your teeth , but you just wash em away with another bit of water

note , i suppose you could actually make it a full blown liquid affair , but that would be worse than my way , since the liquid would taste like the shrooms , unlike my prep, which just doesn't taste at all ( the water goes down before you actually taste anything )

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
True. fully liquid would be VERY nasty.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
first dry the shrooms (ooooh illegal everywhere in the world...) then cut them very finely into little pieces and add to a cup of tea (some kind of lemon tea preferedly). Let it soak for a few minutes then drink it quickly. Gets you on much faster than eating and tastes much better anyways.... :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

P.S.: You have to eat all of what's left in the cup, it's still carrying the important liquid of the gods (psilocybin).
P.S.S: Maybe the liquid is not "of the gods", in the case you're a christian believer, but it is still pretty much like the burning bush of Moses, LOL :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
... watch the movie "Naked Lunch" after that and you will be totally satisfied :cool: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've tried a lot of diferent ways, but the one that works best for me is to grind the dried shrooms in a coffee grinder, and then, just mix with natural orange juice, and drink it. You should not feel any flavour, and vit C is always nice for your body. It doesnt interact with psilocybin, even though many people say it does...~~You can find some other recepies on erowid.org

tripptillmorning

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Sept 2005
Shroom tea is nice because you don't taste it. you can add sugar to your taste. Also try it on a cracker with sugar. You still have a nasty taste but it's better then plain shrooms. greetz. TrIp :jester:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I LOVE the taste of fresh shrooms :grin: i wouldent think of ever again do something to damage the taste of the delicius shrooms!

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I'm always told NOT to use sugar ?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
yeah, but chocolate is a MAO inhibitor.