Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is fear, really?

Mikelightson

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Fev 2013
Contraction, resistance, blockage, non-unity

Opposite of love?

What is your perspective?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey!!! i think the keywords you mentioned say it somewhat. to me fear is a bit like paralysis or so. when you're unable in certain situations to do what you maybe would like to do, when you can't move beyond the limitations that you perceive as such. well maybe you can imagine the difference and possible connection between physical and mental movement or paralysis. but maybe also fear can sometimes be the same as love, as opposites are the same from some perspective... simply not purified or/and reflected enough as a feeling or signal.... maybe similar with hate... so this just means the transformation of feelings is a possiblity that probably not everyone can see. hence fear, the thought of not being able to change oneself. a part of fear is probably the insecurity of not knowing, thinking or thinking not to know to not be able to do something. supposedly, fear taken to the psychological level can mean that one is only making the fear more complicated... think about it. maybe you will understand yourself and your fears better. so to me this means the solution can sometimes simply be only a thought or a thought impulse away. :Oo: :)
maybe the real question is whether and how we think we can influence our thoughts and whether and how we think our thoughts can influence reality. also maybe you have heard of the phrase "fear is the mind-killer"...

fear of the illusion or the illusion of fear? often, fear is not really as real as we may think. but depending on how much we allowed the fear to stick or be glued onto or into us, the harder it seemingly is to let go of it. the idea is when we fear, do we ask ourselves why fear? and this is what i find kind of pathetic really.... when you really come to think about it, it can be a reason to laugh or you just laugh anyway... to let go of fear means to trust your higher self more... the different kinds of fears simply are stages or levels, sometimes many fears are simply the expression of one basic fear or so. the more you advance the greater the challenges will be... i think it means how aware are you of your mind and how much have you accepted it... a bit like pathways or no pathways. have you heard of the concept of "loose change", that there come small changes over time but in the end it's a big change but because the change happened slowly and loosely you maybe aren't so aware it... also many people seem to live in a state of fear without even being aware that they are afraid, because they have accepted the state of fear as normal. it's all so insane really.... i guess maybe especially fear of death, fear of aging but surely a lot of other fears are included in culture... i think it can be interesting to observe that without attachment.
so maybe just think of it like this... why play the fear game at all??? obviously the problem there is choice.
the illusion of choice or choice of illusion? :cker79: is fear based on a choice? or is choice based on a fear? :question:
from an energy perspective fear is simply a low frequency vibration. also through fear we can manifest things in our life, yet i guess relatively obviously it's not the best way of manfesting.
just some ideas.... ;)

peace

nomibucha

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Oct 2013
From my point fair is opposite to this whom you love.if you love a person you will always have a fear of losing him

neonoctafish

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2013
I think that there are two types of fear. The first is caused by ignorance & carries the possibility of reversal. The second is based on self-preservation & seems legitimate. The trick is working out which is which... not that I'm the greatest judge.