Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What is a "Breakthrough" With Salvia?

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
This has been something that has been bugging me since I joined here, I keep seeing this word "Breakthrough" Mentioned, especially where Salvia is concerned. What exactly is a "Breakthrough" With Salvia? Is it a spiritual journey or just an intense trip or something completely different?

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I find it quite hard to get the real salvia trip. I've smoked it multiple times but nothing really happend, just minor-effects... But when I inhaled the smoke properly with better heating, I had sort of a break-through. I really noticed the effects this time and it came one very fast. I broke through 8).

G

Invité
i only had 2 breakthroughs with SD, and it is really what people say. you are smoking it, and, suddenly, you are living in another world. it happened to me 2 times. once, i "woke" in my grandma's house, and i was 6 years old again. i was playing with a white dog (that has died many years ago) and wore nice green shorts. my first thought when i came down was: "when did I changed to jeans?" "why do I have pants on ? i had shorts!". it was very real. then, another time, i went to the middle ages and an angel spoke to me in latin, and showed me a paper explaining the real reasons of the rotativity of agriculture. i tell you: even the air in the hallucination was fresher, like it was cleaner.
as you see, it really is a breakthrough to the other side 8)

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
I've only ever had a hard time getting a trip from Salvia when I've had sitters present who interrupt the experience.
In terms of the S-A-L-V-I-A Scale, nearly all of my experiences have reached level four or five and that is just with doses between 0.1g-0.3g of x5 and x10 extract.

However, something always tells me there is still more the plant offers that I haven't experienced, hence my interest in these "Breakthroughs" People speak of and how they obtained them.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I had similar effects, experiences, opening of lost insight, BUT with glue sniffing. Once I have woke up in mothers (I cant spell it right-when you are alive but not yet born cause you are inside yours mother body but with soul, HIGH ENERGY SOUL-SPIRITUAL AWEAKING) :smirk:

Then always when I was sniffing at friend flat first have XP that his room is train(bumping, windy, feeling that we are traveling- glue was my first psy drug and until acid and shrooms the most astonishing one).

Sometimes I was mother of 20 who have died before me-in film world(that is name of hallucinating effect of glue-THE MOVIE or FILM) there is no time, only existence(past+now+future+weird) and I have cry so hard that buddy of mine have to put a rag on my face to reduce the noise.

One time Higher Power sad to me that my role in 'now' is finished and I need to be recycled(I think so now 11 years from then) cause there is now producing in material world new 'now' of my existence. I pissed my pants and nearly killed my self from throwing from 13 flour of skyscraper.

Is this something like brake trough, brake the realty, be in astral-ethereal, be one with everything, explosion of universe on my heart and soul.???? :?:

I smoked salvia and had little or nothing. Maybe 10x or 20x will be something else :?:

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
I smoked salvia and had little or nothing. Maybe 10x or 20x will be something else :?:

I really wasn't aware that many people had difficulty obtaining effects with Salvia when smoked.

My most visual trip from Salvia came from x5 on my very first experience with it, this ranged from strange sensational feelings in my body to experiencing extremely intense open eye visuals. At the peak of the trip, the psychedelic visuals we were projecting through my television with audio became fully three-dimensional. I became lost in a tunnel of light that reached out from the screen and wrapped around me and although I could see reality on the other side of its walls, I couldn't touch anything outside of them. At the same time there was a force flowing through the tunnel that was pushing and pulling me in all directions. The whole thing became so overwhelming that I had to signal to my sitter to shut off the television.

I still wouldn't call that a breakthrough though, yes it was a nice experience, but the open eye visuals made it feel more like a synthetic trip. So I'm still searching for that completely mind changing experience, but I still don't know if I have pushed Salvia to its limits.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I will try to share my breakthrough....

For months, I had been trying to reach a breakthrough exp with Salvia. For this, I bought a couple of grams of 15x. After many weeks, I found out that the dosage info on the packaging, was so conservative, that I was smoking below treshold doses, sometimes initiating a slight buzz.

At this point, I was really focussed on this experience. So while living at a friends house who went to bed (who needs a sitter, well, I found out anyone who smokes Salvia in large doses does ;) ). I decided to give it another go.

This time, I wanted to make sure that I got where I read I could go so I ignored all dosage info. Instead, I took half a gram of 15x Salvia and put it in my waterless bong. Using a torchligter, I inhaled very long. I have leather lungs and I was able to get it all in with two deep tokes. i tried to hold the smoke for 30 secs before exhaling. Well that half gram should have been sufficient but my eye fell on a second bag of 15x, also half a gram. Without really thinking, I put another quarter gram in the pipe and smoked away. The idea was to keep it in for 30 secs again but at the count of 5, my entire plane of existence had collapsed into something so weird (but at the same time very comforting) that words dont do it really.

Another dimension, literally, I shared the trip report before on this site so you should be able to find it here someplace if you want.

During that night, Salvia changed for me from being some strange herb into one of the most powerfull psychedelics on the planet.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
HeartCore a dit:
I will try to share my breakthrough....

This time, I wanted to make sure that I got where I read I could go so I ignored all dosage info. Instead, I took half a gram of 15x Salvia and put it in my waterless bong. Using a torchligter, I inhaled very long. I have leather lungs and I was able to get it all in with two deep tokes. i tried to hold the smoke for 30 secs before exhaling.

I also had nice, hard lungs before starting to take morphine on regular basis. Now I can only remember of times when people can't believe how much I could inhale-That was the times to remember- :wink: :cry:

DMTripper

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2007
soknardalr a dit:
This has been something that has been bugging me since I joined here, I keep seeing this word "Breakthrough" Mentioned, especially where Salvia is concerned. What exactly is a "Breakthrough" With Salvia? Is it a spiritual journey or just an intense trip or something completely different?

A breakthrough is simply when you brake through to another reality.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
still have to get my breaktrough :roll:
now that i've finally got a lighter with higher temperature and some 5x extract, i haven' found the time or the moment yet. i think that with salvia, setting is quite important. my first time salvia, my brother was my sitter and he kept asking every five second if i could already feel anything, i got really pissed at him and it ruined the whole experience.
:evil: now, when i do psychedelics at home, i prefer no sitter to my brother

G

Invité
i never have any sitter, just because when i am tripping, i find people quite boring. and distractive. the full experience can only be acheived alone, IMHO.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
agree but when i do something for the first time, i ALWAYS take a sitter. i sometimes smoke some regular salvia leaves in my room before i go to sleep, just to feel that nice buzz :)
but when i plan on doing my breaktrough with the extract and my super hot lighter hehehe :p i'm waiting for an oportunity with a sitter.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
The words of Siq, along with others on here, facinated me lots and I'm definitely looking forward for my eventual breakthrough. But somehow I feel like patience plays a central role in this process.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Brugmansia a dit:
But somehow I feel like patience plays a central role in this process.

Totally agree. And I also think you have to open your mind for it.. and just let the Salvia 'take over'. That's what always helps with me.

Had my first ''breakthrough'' when trying it for the 2nd time. You KNOW when you have this moment.. when it's time.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
seems like salvinorin has a sertain dose(different to different people) after which the effects are overwhelming,
I've expirienced it after trying an extract 10X,
and the expirience was realy odd,
it's like breaking throug another dimention, first (like in previous salvia expiriences ) I felt the tickling in mu fingers and face, and layed down. the "world" desentigrated into "layers" of reality, tyrnig around me, with different realities in each layer and something else in between. But this time instead of only looking at this phenomenon, I got involved.. I felt physicaly how I exited the 3D and entered something VAST, and after that there was no "I" any more, only "me" Like "I" was only a dream, from whch "me" was waking up.. the memories of what was left in the dream was faiding rapidly, and another memories apiered, like "oh, here again!"..
felt like on the outer side of a window, lookin at both the 3D world which was left "inside" and the reflection in the glass infront of what was behind me, balancing at a narrow step, and some vast and deep "space"..
the feeling was a bit incomfortable, like a 8 months child standing on 2 legs for a first time, and the most shocking thing was that this "space" was inhabited, there were voices, childish loughter, than somebody(male) said " be carefull not to fall" and another said "do'nt worry, he's OK"
but in a language, which I barely understood,*
than they lost interest in me , than the effects started to fade,
I felt like wanting to go back, and the feeling of passing through a glass apiered agai, and there was this allful moment of feeling that I'm "stucked" on the border between the worlds, and that was a bit fritening.. but it was shur I'm coming back, because the "I" and the meaning of "fritening" was obviously coming back to my mind.

Then I "poped" back in 3D, and the feeling of that strange "there" started to fade..
*and I felt how the strange phrase which I heard there disapears from my memory..
I wonder if this was realy another place, or it was some of my first memories from the childhood.
Later I tryied salvia extract (from another source)again, but without the same spectacular effects.. the feeling of "dying" apieredagain, but not the feeling that I'm already dead. :wink:
Brugmansia wrote:
But somehow I feel like patience plays a central role in this process.

Totally agree. And I also think you have to open your mind for it.. and just let the Salvia 'take over'. That's what always helps with me.

Had my first ''breakthrough'' when trying it for the 2nd time. You KNOW when you have this moment.. when it's time.
exactly, it's like levels of "let go" which apieres always in same order,
and the refuse to "let go" causes discomfort, seems like
salvia expirience il like a test if we are "ready."..