Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What happened? I couldn't log in for a while

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I wasn't able to log in for the last two months or so, the forum always told me "maximum login attempts reached...". Then I got a question to answer and it never worked.
I couldn't find any contact info so I just left it.
Tried again today, got a question again ("who was the father of LSD") filled in the right answer and boom, it worked.
I had had this question before and even with the right answer it still wouldn't log me in before.

Do I need to worry? Has my account been hacked or something? I changed my pw now and it seems nobody posted with my account in the last few months. But do you have an explanation for that?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
sorry man, that sucks. i had the same problem, only i was saved by the "keep me logged in" and auto login features on my computer... had to use an old browser for a while just for psychonaut, but i haven't had the problem for a few months now... it seems the spam bots hit us pretty hard, but i thought they had gone away for a while now...?