Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What are your long-term desires in life?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
•I want to get a PhD. in chemistry (or some kind of physics dealing with electromagnetism... it interests me more and more each day)

•I want to have a greenhouse - I will do this.

•I want to master the art of bonsai.

•I would like to get some of my art in galleries.

•I want to be able to comprehend the electron.

•I would like to synthesize Lysergic...25

•I want to have a child, which I can show the greatest love too. :)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i want to be together again with my girlfriend who left me last year. this is what i want most of all.

i want to become a highroller at last so that i don't have to care about money anymore and can help everybody i want with it.

i want to master or get rid of my unhappiness , which seems to creep along with me on my way.

and ... peace...

:weedman:

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Long-term desires, the first things that come to mind are financial independence and companionship. I'd like to be engaged in activities outside the sphere of commerce, as far as possible. And I'd like to be surrounded, in real life, by lots of intelligent friends, dedicated to personal growth and helping others achieve the same.

I like silence (and the freedom to be loud!), so one of my desires has to do with obtaining land and buildings.

hahaha As I wrote that I heard Bob Marley singing (on the track Keep Moving):

"I know one day we'll find a piece of land..."

An auspicious sign? :lol:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
to survive.

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
Some financial independance, working freelance maybe. Following whatever lights up with uncanny significance in my awareness. Right now i am interested in healing qualities of music and singing.
Travelling, meeting all kinds of people.
And although i don't mind being alone, i would like most others like to have a healthy relationship at some point where co-dependance and independance work together. experiencing eachother as seperate yet connected, nurturing each other's spiritual growth.
A house close to nature.
A black cat. :D
Raising a child, starting a family.

huisje boompje beestje en vrouwtje :lol:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
For how long? And for what purpose?
Dedicated to you:

In giant ocean hold my gaze to distant sky
And diving sometimes deep in crystal cyan
My world is blue, a struggle for survival
My feet are tickled by the cold of pitch black ground.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I'm pretty content, I kind of have most of the things I want out of life right now.

Wouldn't mind a bit more income though, make it easier to pay off the bills and save for the future. I'd like to do some traveling as well, learn some more languages..

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I quest to find a chameleon robe with which to infect the other with...

...something I have to find in its company.

Survival I say, to get hacky, with them never knowing about it. I am already half dead by myself.

Apart from that I strive--for the feeding of my creative urge--to cultivate my vitality through some sort of body discipline.

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
My goal is to do one cock pushup.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
free from financial ties i want a house in the wilderness in which i wont need money to run it (virtually all eco friendly efficient energy). but at the same time be near enough to a town/city from which i can obtain the majority of what i desire. somewhere in the mountains with a beach at the bottom. this idea includes a greenhouse, and perhaps a small amount of livestock? i want to be free from government rule. but most of all i need a companion to share it all with

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i have no plans to go to heaven, its too late for me haha

basically im boring with this
all i want is stability financially, a wife and child (wife/life partner) and a place to call my own

very boring and basic but if i had these things i would be at peace

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
become better (a lot better) in photography. especially when it comes to portraits.

have/get a job that doesn't annoy the hell out of me. preferably one which involves travelling. working for national geographic would be the shit, but unfortunately it's like becoming a rockstar. if I'd be able to travel with a biology/plant science/alternative farming degree I'd be way content as well.

travel as much as possible. I'd like to travel in middle/south america for 1 year after my bachelor. but actually I'd like to go everywhere. oh and there is the problem of money.

learn another language. I already know a bit of spanish, but it probably wouldn't get me very far. hindi or nepali would be nice as well.

tisanemaster

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mar 2009
Get my PhD in archaeology.

Get an awesome girlfriend.

Go to Japan, South Africa and New Zealand.

Travel North America and Europe by train.

Get a nice cozy appartment in a nice neighbourhood.

Find enlightenment (yes I'm a buddhist :D ).

Live a loving and wholesome life.

Not having too much remorse right before dying.

overman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
make a living as a writer/director, find a girl who i really connect with, and to be free and happy